Pitt game moved to late game (1 Viewer)

LA_Steve

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I cant find any info on this. The only game that we had that didnt start at noon was the week 3 Atl. game. Now we play the Steelers in a late game. When and why did it get moved? Its part of the double header now.

St. Pike

Representing Proudly
Reaction score
I cant find any info on this. The only game that we had that didnt start at noon was the week 3 Atl. game. Now we play the Steelers in a late game. When and why did it get moved? Its part of the double header now.

It sucks for me,...instead of 6 PM start, its a 9:15 PM start,... that's midnight.

I wished they would had moved it to Sunday night,.. then I can watch the rebroadcast on Monday afternoon.

CT Saints Fan

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Texas - via Metairie, Houston, Virginia, & Con
It sucks for me,...instead of 6 PM start, its a 9:15 PM start,... that's midnight.

I wished they would had moved it to Sunday night,.. then I can watch the rebroadcast on Monday afternoon.

NFL.com has it as a 4:15 EST start. http://www.nfl.com/schedules#week10

St. Pike, where are you that you are 5 hours ahead of US EST? If you wanted to see an African watering hole, you didn't have to go all the way to Africa. There's a link on the EE board. :dunno:

:ezbill:

Saint77

Burrrrrrrsitis!
Reaction score
That sucks. It was probably going to be the local game here. Now, it wont be shown at all. I coulda watched in in HD, now I gotta watch in C(rap)D from DirecTV. :hihi:

TPS

Reaction score
There were probably 8 threads on the Super Forum over the last few weeks. :shrug:

TPS

marcosaints

TrueDat!
Reaction score
Hola TPS long time without seeing you. I love the explicit lyrics advisory in your signature pic.

No Pitt - NO game for me in Mexico due the change. Damn, I have lots of Steelers friends.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
That sucks. It was probably going to be the local game here. Now, it wont be shown at all. I coulda watched in in HD, now I gotta watch in C(rap)D from DirecTV. :hihi:
By your post, I'm assuming you have NFL Sunday Ticket with the Superfan pack. As far as I know, that is the only way to get HD games unless it's on local HD. Is your local FOX station not broadcast through the air in HD? Mine is, so I can get HD with rabbit ears. Check it out.

Anyway, here is something that has worked for me the past 2 weeks. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but it's worth a try. I have the new HR20, hi-def DVR from DirecTV. If I tune to the NFL ticket channel that is broadcasting the same game that is being show locally, it gives me a message that it can't show the game in my area due to blah, blah, blah blah. However, if I change to the "game mix" channel that shows 8 games at once, I can highlight the game and press 'select'. I am then taken to the game, in hi-def, on the blacked out channel. I'm not sure why it works, but it has the past 2 weeks. It is most likely a software bug, so I have to assume it will be fixed eventually. In the meantime, enjoy it while you can (if you can).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom