Pitt game moved to late game (2 Viewers)

LA_Steve

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I cant find any info on this. The only game that we had that didnt start at noon was the week 3 Atl. game. Now we play the Steelers in a late game. When and why did it get moved? Its part of the double header now.

I cant find any info on this. The only game that we had that didnt start at noon was the week 3 Atl. game. Now we play the Steelers in a late game. When and why did it get moved? Its part of the double header now.

It sucks for me,...instead of 6 PM start, its a 9:15 PM start,... that's midnight.

I wished they would had moved it to Sunday night,.. then I can watch the rebroadcast on Monday afternoon.

It sucks for me,...instead of 6 PM start, its a 9:15 PM start,... that's midnight.

I wished they would had moved it to Sunday night,.. then I can watch the rebroadcast on Monday afternoon.

NFL.com has it as a 4:15 EST start. http://www.nfl.com/schedules#week10

St. Pike, where are you that you are 5 hours ahead of US EST? If you wanted to see an African watering hole, you didn't have to go all the way to Africa. There's a link on the EE board. :dunno:

:ezbill:

That sucks. It was probably going to be the local game here. Now, it wont be shown at all. I coulda watched in in HD, now I gotta watch in C(rap)D from DirecTV. :hihi:

There were probably 8 threads on the Super Forum over the last few weeks. :shrug:

TPS

Hola TPS long time without seeing you. I love the explicit lyrics advisory in your signature pic.

No Pitt - NO game for me in Mexico due the change. Damn, I have lots of Steelers friends.

That sucks. It was probably going to be the local game here. Now, it wont be shown at all. I coulda watched in in HD, now I gotta watch in C(rap)D from DirecTV. :hihi:
By your post, I'm assuming you have NFL Sunday Ticket with the Superfan pack. As far as I know, that is the only way to get HD games unless it's on local HD. Is your local FOX station not broadcast through the air in HD? Mine is, so I can get HD with rabbit ears. Check it out.

Anyway, here is something that has worked for me the past 2 weeks. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but it's worth a try. I have the new HR20, hi-def DVR from DirecTV. If I tune to the NFL ticket channel that is broadcasting the same game that is being show locally, it gives me a message that it can't show the game in my area due to blah, blah, blah blah. However, if I change to the "game mix" channel that shows 8 games at once, I can highlight the game and press 'select'. I am then taken to the game, in hi-def, on the blacked out channel. I'm not sure why it works, but it has the past 2 weeks. It is most likely a software bug, so I have to assume it will be fixed eventually. In the meantime, enjoy it while you can (if you can).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom