Pittsburgh game will tell all. (1 Viewer)

"all"?
at 84percent, i think we've been told plenty
we def want to win and it's a a very important game but it's certainly not a make or break game or anything

Agree, but the perception is (I think), that our performance against PIT will foretell our performance from here on out. I would like a lively, dynamic performance with a solid win... a typical Dome performance.

We need Ginn back and some relief on the OLine. Since the first half of the Falcons game the offense has played with almost no energy. The good news is the defense has greatly improved and become nearly elite. Special teams is solid as well.

Leading the league in sacks and we could be out 2 starting lineman and a backup.

doubtful.

Difference is I’ll back my comment up with money. Take the Saints -5.5 (-6 in some Vegas spots) and enjoy the winner.

Difference is I’ll back my comment up with money. Take the Saints -5.5 (-6 in some Vegas spots) and enjoy the winner.
lol.

First home game in 3 weeks with a Steelers squad that struggle on the road with a diferential of like +10. On top of the Steelers being one of the worst turnover squads on offense. I'm already beating on the Saints depending on the injury report. Even then... I'l still take the ML.

lol.

First home game in 3 weeks with a Steelers squad that struggle on the road with a diferential of like +10. On top of the Steelers being one of the worst turnover squads on offense. I'm already beating on the Saints depending on the injury report. Even then... I'l still take the ML.

Good luck bud, I was only messing around. But, it’s a good spot bet. I’ll be on the Saints pretty big

only way id be worried going forward is if being at home doesnt help the offense get back in the groove. i expect them to get back to 30...

Patriots are finally done. You can put a fork in them. Steelers played a weak patriots team.

Good luck bud, I was only messing around. But, it’s a good spot bet. I’ll be on the Saints pretty big
I ain't touching a -5.5 or anything more than a -4 spread unless Armstead, Unger, and Ginn come back to work against them. Happy with the money line.

Two factors to consider:
1. Steelers and Rothlesberger have struggled on the road all year. Lost to Oakland last week and Jags had them 16-0 in the 4th quarter before choking.
2. They get their pressure through complex zone blitzes so inexperience in the line will hurt

I think running on them will be the deciding factor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom