Pittsburgh game. (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN that the steelers plan on playing all of their starters against us Friday including Rothlisberger, Bell and Brown. This will be a great litmus test for our young D. Can't wait to see how they respond!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to see a couple of series where Drew can get the offense back in sync before he is pulled at halftime or early in the third quarter. In addition, if we can see another confidence boosting effort by the first team defense, I will feel a lot better about the early part of the season. This team still has a whole lot of youth and new players that have to mesh and confidence is something that will help a young team like the Saints.

I will be so disappointed if the Saints play poorly again in the first half.

We're lucky to play against such great competition in the preseason. We get pushed around by their talented players, but they prepare our players and coaches for the real battles ahead.

I predict our offense looks pretty good vs the Pitt D, but our defense gets a heavy dose of reality. I am really hoping that our interior offensive line doesn't embarrass themselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom