Pittsburgh weather Watch. (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
WWL did a story on it today.

McKenzie said he is used to cold weather (GB) and has a "secret technique" he's gonna let his teammates know to keep warm. Fujita said it won't affect the team's play.

alon504

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I heard it's going to be in the upper '40's. That's no big deal. It was colder than that in New Orleans just five nights ago...heck it was in the '30's in Slidell. This isn't Green Bay and 10F. We'll be fine. If anything, the Saints will be more raring to go. Upper '40's is energetic football weather, IMO.

hardhead233

In Bresus we trust
Reaction score
I heard it's going to be in the upper '40's. That's no big deal. It was colder than that in New Orleans just five nights ago...heck it was in the '30's in Slidell. This isn't Green Bay and 10F. We'll be fine. If anything, the Saints will be more raring to go. Upper '40's is energetic football weather, IMO.

yea hopefully it stay in the upper to middle 40's that's bearable......

MudBugger

Very Banned
Reaction score
The website indicated the high to be the upper 40s. That's no big deal. I thought based on your title it was going to be in the 30s with a wind chill in the single digits.

Dr. Mudlobster

I am a rugby queen.
Reaction score
Upper 40's and sunny? Heh....that's great for this time of year up here. There should be no weather worries unless it is extremely windy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clintonrebel Fantastic weather for a tailgate Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
What will we watch closely in Saints vs. Raiders? Saints offense without Michael Thomas, for one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch, follow Saints vs. Raiders: Get key broadcast information, expert picks, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders: Matchups to Watch SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CHI-TOWNSAINT How do I watch TNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights Saints offensive line vs. Bucs SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ big win against Tampa Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch: On Drew Brees' day, Demario Davis' contract, Jenkins' pick-six, more as Saints beat Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB I got a chance to watch that Atlanta beatdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
3 things to watch as the Saints renew their quest for a Super Bowl title Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch Saints vs. Buccaneers: Broadcast info, expert picks, live updates and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
where yat brah Watch Party--Bucs and Packers games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Watch: What will Saints gameday look like in New Orleans? Officials announce plans, restrictions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
UFCSaint Results for those who would/would not watch the Texans/Chiefs game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
WATCH: Saints vs Bucs Week 1 preview video Saints RSS News Feeds 0