Pittsburgh weather Watch. (1 Viewer)

WWL did a story on it today.

McKenzie said he is used to cold weather (GB) and has a "secret technique" he's gonna let his teammates know to keep warm. Fujita said it won't affect the team's play.

I heard it's going to be in the upper '40's. That's no big deal. It was colder than that in New Orleans just five nights ago...heck it was in the '30's in Slidell. This isn't Green Bay and 10F. We'll be fine. If anything, the Saints will be more raring to go. Upper '40's is energetic football weather, IMO.

I heard it's going to be in the upper '40's. That's no big deal. It was colder than that in New Orleans just five nights ago...heck it was in the '30's in Slidell. This isn't Green Bay and 10F. We'll be fine. If anything, the Saints will be more raring to go. Upper '40's is energetic football weather, IMO.

yea hopefully it stay in the upper to middle 40's that's bearable......

The website indicated the high to be the upper 40s. That's no big deal. I thought based on your title it was going to be in the 30s with a wind chill in the single digits.

Upper 40's and sunny? Heh....that's great for this time of year up here. There should be no weather worries unless it is extremely windy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom