pizza (1 Viewer)

next time you go in a detroit pizza making mood, let me know. i'll buy the ingredients.
We did clean out the fridge (regular) pizza last night. Buffalo chicken pizza with celery carrots and blue cheese, and a pepperoni pizza with enchilada sauce instead of tomatoes, with bell pepper, jalepenos, anchovies, and fresh mozzarella.

We did clean out the fridge (regular) pizza last night. Buffalo chicken pizza with celery carrots and blue cheese, and a pepperoni pizza with enchilada sauce instead of tomatoes, with bell pepper, jalepenos, anchovies, and fresh mozzarella.
mmm

Friday night I thought I was going back to work but got hit with “an abundance of caution” until Covid was completely out of my house. I didn’t want to go back out so I decided to order a Papa John’s. It was everything I thought it would be. Got it down though with the help of siracha and olive oil.

😳

🤢

is there going to be a Green Bay and Minnesota style as well? We can rename the NFCN the Pizza division.

😳

🤢
my brother just brought one home. easily the best chain pizza i've had. to be honest, i'm a huge fan of chicago style.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but these Domino's pizza commercials are annoying.

Is there anything more American than a 20 billion dollar company spending 100k to buy gift cards in a few select markets while writing off an advertizing budget over 400 million to make it appear the big company cares about local businesses when actually the competition of other delivery services is impacting their business model?

Holy runon sentence batman...

Didn't want to start a new thread, but these Domino's pizza commercials are annoying.

Is there anything more American than a 20 billion dollar company spending 100k to buy gift cards in a few select markets while writing off an advertizing budget over 400 million to make it appear the big company cares about local businesses when actually the competition of other delivery services is impacting their business model?

Holy runon sentence batman...
Still, shot across the bow right at Door Dash and that other crap. I like it.

Still, shot across the bow right at Door Dash and that other crap. I like it.
I don't mind that part. I just don't want it spun. They could have easily just said, we pay our own drivers and it's hurting not just us, but local restaurants.

Of course, that is likely debatable since the local guys will probably do better with increased sales and price modeling.

Heck if they wanted to really cash in, they'd go full out and say look, we have drivers. We'll have our guy stop at other places and get your Popeye's on the way for an additional charge.

Heck if they wanted to really cash in, they'd go full out and say look, we have drivers. We'll have our guy stop at other places and get your Popeye's on the way for an additional charge.

I'm sure there is something I'm not thinking of, but that's a great idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom