pizza (1 Viewer)

is johnny's pizza the place in ruston? if so, i went there once. pretty good.
Yea, it’s a Louisiana chain that started in Monroe. My Uncle is an exec with them and has been with them since Johnny Huntsman founded the company next to NLU.

That's not actually what you said.

You made what appears to be a definitive statement as if you are the authority:

Which you are know choosing to represent as your opinion, but that's not how it was originally framed.
Well my apologies, if it came off that way to you and you were offended by my opinion. Better choice of words could have been used. I am not perfect. ;)

But I do stand by my OPINION, in anything added to pizza as a topping, outside of the toppings I mentioned, is sloppy to ME!

Well my apologies, if it came off that way to you and you were offended by my opinion. Better choice of words could have been used. I am not perfect. ;)

But I do stand by my OPINION, in anything added to pizza as a topping, outside of the toppings I mentioned, is sloppy to ME!

I'm not offended. I was just pointing out that you were wrong. Feel free to like what you like. I do.

Suprisingly, I'm not a stickler for food definitions or food purity anymore. Everything evolves. If you want to put quinoa and kale into soup and call it gumbo, it's OK with me. I'll try it, and it will probably be terrible, but you do you.

Did my weekly grocery trip today. I didn't stop in at Albertson's since I was in a hurry, but I did pick up one of these at Walmart:

The-Whole-Works-300x300.png

For a frozen pizza, it was pretty dang tasty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom