PJ, Mario Edwards and Winston reunited (1 Viewer)

Being fair to these kids, they could get in trouble anywhere. I don't know how long it's been for them, but it seems at least JW has had only on the field issues the last few years.

Speaking seriously, I’m not too worried about it. People grow up and they were all teenagers back in 2012.

Jameis signed for basically vet minimum and has clearly checked his ego at the door. His mission will be to earn glowing praise, be the best teammate possible, keep his nose clean and rehab his value.

Is he a great pickup for this coming year? ABSOLUTELY. I also think he will be a great teammate and locker room guy.

Maybe he has great promise but I do not see him as a great option for the team moving forward past the Brees era. He is missing so many qualities I would want in my franchise QB and it starts up top.

It’s pretty sad that so many people are lookin for negative stories on JW. I wonder why?

Why are more people not talkin about the QB we just picked up that is extremely talented and can be a top 5 passer in this league if he cuts down the ints?

The people who led this team to a 26-6 record over the last two years are comfortable bringing him in so that’s all that matters.

Maybe because of past behavior?

I used to love BB/ pellet wars. Late fall with heavier clothes, protective eyewear, 2 to 3 pumps and aim for the crotch. Aww the good ole days.....none of that lame Lazer tag or paint. When u heard a scream, you won the game.......carry on

It happens. I think everyone has done it. I'm trying to recognize it in my own posts so I don't again.
It almost never happens to me, now that I don't post in political threads. The mods cracked down hard on politics in the COVID thread :hihi:

This is Winston's chance to prove he's worth a number one selection. He'll get to study under Drew Brees and hopefully put his past behaviors to rest once and for all.

Didn't he have another incident involving Uber?
Yes he did. Not sure yet, if he has gotten rid of all of his off the field baggage. But if he has, I hope the best for him as a Saints player. He could end up as a special story, OR fall into an abyss, never to be heard from again as a NFL player. It is a relative inexpensive experiment for 1 year. And certainly, New Orleans is s city where there is a lot of opportunity, for someone to amass a lot of off the field baggage. We will see. Hoping for the best, for him and the Saints.

Bruh your opinion means as much as mine. Which is 0%. Y'all killing me like the Saints brass gone listen to y'all belly aching about Jameis getting picked up. Get over it already it's done. Quit with this crap thinking your words gone change something. Again your job is whatever your job is. Stick to that.
We all have opinions. Some you agree with, some you do not. They are just like elbows and (fill in the blank). EVERYBODY has them all. 😎

Iam sure gonna miss playing against him , between his stupid on field decisions and the goofy looks after doing so was a three hour comedy show

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom