PJ Wiliams (1 Viewer)

heard some really bad news from a friend, he's been hit or miss with news, please don't flame me but there's some serious doubts he plays again this year.

edit:
i'm hoping as much as you guys that this is false news and just a bad rumor, here's to a full and quick recovery.

heard some really bad news from a friend, he's been hit or miss with news, please don't flame me but there's some serious doubts he plays again this year.

edit:
i'm hoping as much as you guys that this is false news and just a bad rumor, here's to a full and quick recovery.

I wouldn't flame you at all, I appreciate anyone that has info like this (inside info)

However, I seriously seriously doubt this has any validity to it. This isn't Payton remaining quiet or withholding info. The league reports on concussion protocol so if that's out there that that's all it was then I expect him back in a couple weeks.

I wouldn't flame you at all, I appreciate anyone that has info like this (inside info)

However, I seriously seriously doubt this has any validity to it. This isn't Payton remaining quiet or withholding info. The league reports on concussion protocol so if that's out there that that's all it was then I expect him back in a couple weeks.

well, the rumor is there's some internal bleeding, pj is a good friend of my friends. so this is rather unfortunate, time will tell though. Thanks for being open with the news, saintsreport has not always been so kind man

Geesh that would be rough if internal bleeding hopefully it's false . Hopefully PJ bounces back but I think what we have now is good enough to weather the storm until we start getting some guys back

well, the rumor is there's some internal bleeding, pj is a good friend of my friends. so this is rather unfortunate, time will tell though. Thanks for being open with the news, saintsreport has not always been so kind man

Welp, you called it.

That pretty much ruins my day. I hope he's going to be ok long term though.

Internal bleeding - but isn't that standard?

If bleeding is uncommon (and much worse than just a concussion), then that's news to me. I thought concussions often included bleeding. By definition.

Pray for PJ. Football isn't even my concern now. I hope he can make a full recovery to live a normal life. If he happens to play football again that would be awesome.

Internal bleeding - isn't that standard? If bleeding is uncommon and much worse than just a concussion, then that's news to me. I thought concussions often included bleeding. Thought it was typical.

http://www.healthcommunities.com/concussion/symptoms.shtml
not sure
Concussion Complications
Complications that develop following a concussion, such as internal swelling in the brain (cerebral edema) or internal bleeding in the brain (intracranial or intracerebral hemorrhage), or formation of a blood clot, indicate a more serious head injury

Looks like your buddy was correct

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom