PJ Williams placed on IR (confirmed) (1 Viewer)

Our CB situation next year should be much better.

Unfortunately we thought there was no way we could have topped last year's injuries at that position. Boy were we wrong.

Lewis
Breaux
Williams
Swan
Wilson

All on IR excepting Breaux, who just broke his leg. Yeesh.

It's really unbelievable. That said, our safeties are pretty decent and Crawley and Moore seemed to do well last week with some time to prepare.

4JCINXy.gif

Praying for the guy. But my god, this is insane.

This is how I'm feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if we are going to look on the bright side. at least he wont be lonely on IR. Make sure yall save some room for Ellerbe, his body found out its football season.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saints expected depth chart at cornerback on Aug. 1:<br>Breaux (fibula)<br>Lewis (cut)<br>Williams (IR) <br>Swann (IR)<br><br>Now:<br>Moore<br>Crawley<br>Harris<br>Webb</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/778703282948546560">September 21, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
:covri:

for IR that has to be more than just a concussion - there's got to be some significant spinal injury or some such

In the thread above this one there was suggestion from a friend of a friend that he had internal bleeding about 5min b4 it was announced he was going on IR.

Unfortunately we thought there was no way we could have topped last year's injuries at that position. Boy were we wrong.

Lewis
Breaux
Williams
Swan
Wilson

It's really unbelievable. That said, our safeties are pretty decent and Crawley and Moore seemed to do well last week with some time to prepare.

Crawley and Moore looked decent with some time to prepare… Meanwhile, Buffalo’s vaunted secondary, under the auspices of RR, got Shawshank Redemption-raped by the likes of Ryan “The Lorax” Fitzpatrick…

Funny how that works.

Lewis
Breaux
Williams
Swan
Wilson

Agreed

I say we take off and nuke Greenbriar from orbit… It’s the only way to be sure…

/justgettingitoutofthewayb4someoneelsesaysit

No, we will have another year at the Greenbrier and another round of exciting reports about all the injured players coming back and how you can't really judge the staff on 2016 because of all the injuries and then another 6 players will shatter like glass before Sept 15 and then another round of "What if all these guys actually ever suited up at the same time?" discussions and then....

Such a shame for him especially after missing all of last season too. He was primed to have a good season. Get well PJ

Holy crap, I thought the guy dodged a bullet. Guess not. That's really bad for him and for us. I sure do hope he has a speedy recovery!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom