PJ Williams /Swearinger should be given a chance to play some FS over Williams (1 Viewer)

Nah 2019

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
I don't know what the answer is, but he needs to be shown the bench soon.

Reaction score
I'm curious what you are refering to? I'm always looking for more information on DB performance. Its hard to come by.
As am I. Considering when you watch the game he is just as responsible as the others. Maybe it’s the scheme but he isn’t playing any better than our other DBs.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right now I think the easiest solution is to simplify the job.

Maybe to make Marcus and Malcolm to play deep at obvious passing situations, dividing each half of the field as a last straw.

Reaction score
Right now I think the easiest solution is to simplify the job.

Maybe to make Marcus and Malcolm to play deep at obvious passing situations, dividing each half of the field as a last straw.
I seem to notice them play two high during during these safety coverage bust. I believe both the alleged PJ busts and the M.Williams bust were 2 high. I dont think we really have another true FS than Williams. I say stick with single high and let Williams focus on that. Let Jenkins play a roamer SS. CGJ a zone nickel and PRob man nickle.

I'm just spitballing though.

SonOfNOLA

Superstar X-Factor
Reaction score
Since Malcolm Jenkins can be the roaming SS, I don’t see why we can’t start Gardner-Johnson at Free Safety and let PRobinson be the nickel. One of CJGJ’s key attributes coming out of UF was his ability to be a true FS. Some teams were interested in drafting him to be their FS. He can’t be worse than #43 at that spot fulltime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom