PJ Williams /Swearinger should be given a chance to play some FS over Williams (1 Viewer)

Since Malcolm Jenkins can be the roaming SS, I don’t see why we can’t start Gardner-Johnson at Free Safety and let PRobinson be the nickel. One of CJGJ’s key attributes coming out of UF was his ability to be a true FS. Some teams were interested in drafting him to be their FS. He can’t be worse than #43 at that spot fulltime.

Since Malcolm Jenkins can be the roaming SS, I don’t see why we can’t start Gardner-Johnson at Free Safety and let PRobinson be the nickel. One of CJGJ’s key attributes coming out of UF was his ability to be a true FS. Some teams were interested in drafting him to be their FS. He can’t be worse than #43 at that spot fulltime.

I’m 100% on board with this.
In fact, I’d even support CGJ at FS and Swearinger at SS and vice versa...demote Marcus Williams and #27 down to STs or healthy scratches.

I think a single high might be our best choice and just hope somebody makes a play. I'd rather trade for a true FS. I think Marcus Williams' confidence is shot, he should be benched.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom