Saints PJ Williams to get the start over Crawley...What ya think? (1 Viewer)

Crawley was better than Williams.. Ridley didn't do as much in the second half.

If they are our only option we have.. then stick with Crawley..

Something drastic needs to be done with the whole D.. D line and secondary aren't getting it done with the current scheme.. Surprisingly, linebackers don't seem to be our biggest liability.

As bad as our D is.. We still scored more points on Atlanta than they did on us. What does that say about their D? Keep grinding.. 2-1 ain't bad.. Ingram will be back soon which will increase our possession time.
I thought the D line played well. How many yards did the Turds rush for?

Crawley was better than Williams.. Ridley didn't do as much in the second half.

If they are our only option we have.. then stick with Crawley..

Something drastic needs to be done with the whole D.. D line and secondary aren't getting it done with the current scheme.. Surprisingly, linebackers don't seem to be our biggest liability.

As bad as our D is.. We still scored more points on Atlanta than they did on us. What does that say about their D? Keep grinding.. 2-1 ain't bad.. Ingram will be back soon which will increase our possession time.

I feel like they panicked on that long PI. I do not think Ridley would of caught that ball had they simply stayed with him and played the ball.

Crawley is definitely better, albeit not good at this point.

I thought the D line played well. How many yards did the Turds rush for?

They certainly weren't horrible and both Cam and Davenport had moments of greatness. They also contained the run quite well.

My problem was their inconsistency in collapsing the pocket.. Matt Ryan had all day to throw on most passing downs. The result was an already undisciplined, sloppy secondary that was made to look even more inept.

Crawley is not a bad player, last year he and Lattimore we're at the top in cb duos not they turned on him, hot their wish and instantly regretted it ...he plays better and can be beat...how is he different than any other db in the league.

I feel like they panicked on that long PI. I do not think Ridley would of caught that ball had they simply stayed with him and played the ball.

Crawley is definitely better, albeit not good at this point.

I thought the ball was under thrown, and they crashed into Ridley when he put on the brakes.

Crawley needs to get better, and I think he will get a little better.

It's Crawley for now. He had better get his act together. We need PRob to get healthy "sooner rather than later" If we can get a consistent pass rush (which a further developed Davenport will bring) our DB's will improve.

Wow. The PJ/Crawley fiasco may be one of the key stories of this game and it has ongoing implications with Prob being injured. Just hope he gets well soon. I wonder if the Saints bring Maulet back and waive PJ Williams. He was used handily throughout the game. He is good on run support though. Very interested to see how this position plays out going forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom