Place to watch game in Charlotte (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I remember someone asked this question two weeks ago....couldn't find the thread so I made a new post.

Saints fans in Charlotte, if you are looking for a place that shows the Saints games come over to Wolfmans Pizza on Sun. The Wolfman's location that has Sunday Ticket is located right past the corner of Providence and Queens (next to the Harris Teeter). They normally have it on waiting for me. Hope to see some of you ppl there, since I am normally the only Saints fan there most times.

Here is the address if you need better directions.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...te=NC&zipcode=28207-2568&country=US&geodiff=1

Ok I am bumping this to get it on the front in case anyone missed it. I know some ppl were asking on the old board and maybe they just weren't around when this was on the front page.

hey thanks. That was me asking. Thats pretty close to me too (1.8miles). Fox and the Hound had the TB game on in the No smoking room. I think the game is on locally today, but next time....ill see you there.
I remember someone asked this question two weeks ago....couldn't find the thread so I made a new post.

Saints fans in Charlotte, if you are looking for a place that shows the Saints games come over to Wolfmans Pizza on Sun. The Wolfman's location that has Sunday Ticket is located right past the corner of Providence and Queens (next to the Harris Teeter). They normally have it on waiting for me. Hope to see some of you ppl there, since I am normally the only Saints fan there most times.

Here is the address if you need better directions.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...te=NC&zipcode=28207-2568&country=US&geodiff=1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom