Places you refuse to eat? (1 Viewer)

Shake Shack is really expensive and it sucks.
I disagree that it sucks, but it's about as expensive as Five Guys. It beats Whataburger, which is only a half point better than Sonic, which is trash.

I disagree that it sucks, but it's about as expensive as Five Guys. It beats Whataburger, which is only a half point better than Sonic, which is trash.

Atomic Burger and Mooyah's are just as expensive as Five Guys but so far as I know they are only down here.

I have fond memories of whataburger but it’s been a long time.

At least Atomic Burger and Mooyah are local. They’re all pretty marginal though.

I mean there's a Five Guys in Elmwood, that's local enough for me. Plus Five Guys cajun fries are far better than the other two. Edit: Through my drinking I think I realized what you mean. Atomic and Mooyah are a local burger business whereas Five Guys is not. I'm listening to music right now on headphones so I'm kind of juggling several things at the moment.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I've pimped it on here before but if it's been awhile since you've been to Denny's you need to go get a Denny's double cheeseburger and seasoned fries. One of my favorite burgers out there. Just to make sure I make things as unhealthy as possible I dip their seasoned fries into mayo. Man....great meal that I haven't had in a long time.

Arby's is nasty, zats, I agree.

I also don't like Taco Bell, Subway, and Jimmy John's. Nasty sheet.

Some people hate on BK, but me personally, I can get down with some whopper's. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom