Places you refuse to eat? (1 Viewer)

Lol, I know it's far from authentic and all, but they have some stuffed fried zitti that is glorious.

So I guess this is the admit you like fast food/chain restaurants thread?

I’ll admit fast food is delicious. But it’s garbage so I don’t eat it. Exceptions for Popeyes bought in bulk for an event and occasionally subway while traveling.

I liked Quiznos better than Subway.

I miss Quiznos.
I agree...I remember some steak sub that they had that was killer but I can't seem to remember what it consisted of....besides steak, of course.

So I guess this is the admit you like fast food/chain restaurants thread?

I’ll admit fast food is delicious. But it’s garbage so I don’t eat it. Exceptions for Popeyes bought in bulk for an event and occasionally subway while traveling.
The last time I went inside a Subway shop I almost stepped on a man who had just died eating there. This was during the evacuation for hurricane Ivan.

Waffle House is glorious at 3AM. Huddle House, is a toxic waste dump and I've never been so hungry I had to eat at Arby's.

I agree...I remember some steak sub that they had that was killer but I can't seem to remember what it consisted of....besides steak, of course.

I think that's the one I'd get on Friday nights when my son was younger, and yeah, it was the bomb.

I'd get a side of horseradish sauce and two sides of jalapenos to add to the sandwich, and it was awesome.

I think that's the one I'd get on Friday nights when my son was younger, and yeah, it was the bomb.

I'd get a side of horseradish sauce and two sides of jalapenos to add to the sandwich, and it was awesome.
Yep, I seem to remember their horseradish sauce was a little sweet and absolutely delicious.

So missed the first 5 pages and well too lazy, but has anyone said the Y yet?

I mean I've only come across the one bad location, but man, that'll left an indelible memory. I miss that place.

Also, Hardee's breakfast is awesome, but their burgers suck.

There are places that I feel are overrated and avoid but would still eat there in a pinch if I needed to - and then there are places I refuse to eat:

waffle house
Golden Corral
Chili’s
Like most things food or beer related....I have a story. Haha

Several years ago my daughter did a lock in at the mall for girl scouts. I went and picked her up at 6am. I took her to breakfast and we went to waffle house because she'd never had it. It'd been 10 years or more since I did and I only went there after the bar. I told her it was killer breakfast. We go there and it's arse terrible. So bad she made fun of me for even saying it was good haha.

Denny’s. I haven’t been to one in about 25 years. I don’t ban a place for 1 bad experience, as anyone can have a bad day, but after getting raw chicken AND sour milk in the same meal, I was done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom