Places you refuse to eat? (1 Viewer)

With pandemic life, we've been making our own pizza, which has been very nice. Dorignac's sells a 14oz can of anchovies, FYI.
You doing them in the oven or outside on an egg or something? I almost always have to do inside and switched from pizza stones to pizza steels a few years ago and it was really a game changer, MUCH better crusts.

Pretty sure I've pimped it on here before but if it's been awhile since you've been to Denny's you need to go get a Denny's double cheeseburger and seasoned fries. One of my favorite burgers out there. Just to make sure I make things as unhealthy as possible I dip their seasoned fries into mayo. Man....great meal that I haven't had in a long time.
I’ve never blocked anyone
But finding out you dip fries in mayo is giving me an itchy blocking finger

I'd eat from any of the places mentioned before I'd eat another slice of pizza from Domino's.

And, yes, I've eaten from there since they "improved" their menu. The sandwiches and pastas are...ok. The pizza, though? Awful. The mere smell of it makes me want to vomit.
I had a pretty strict no dominos rule, but there’s only literally right down the street and for some reason we couldn’t get to Reginellis and the kids needed food RIGHT THEN, so I broke down
And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that it had gotten much better
Still prefer Reginellis but the convenience is hard to beat

Popeyes, canes, that’s about it

There’s one I tried in the Alabama area - saxbys or zaxbys or something- had it once but liked it

I had a pretty strict no dominos rule, but there’s only literally right down the street and for some reason we couldn’t get to Reginellis and the kids needed food RIGHT THEN, so I broke down

There’s one I tried in the Alabama area - saxbys or zaxbys or something- had it once but liked it

Off topic, but i heard your old school chum Harry Connick Jr on some satellite radio show the other day talking about how a kid named Reggie Reginelli defended him from some bullies growing up.. You know him too?

Yeah, Zaxbys. There was one about a mile from my apartment in Birmingham.

Oddly, one of my favorite things from there was their grilled chicken sandwich. For fast food grilled chicken, it was pretty tasty.

Off topic, but i heard your old school chum Harry Connick Jr on some satellite radio show the other day talking about how a kid named Reggie Reginelli defended him from some bullies growing up.. You know him too?
I think I played against him when we played Newman but that’s about it

I’ve never blocked anyone
But finding out you dip fries in mayo is giving me an itchy blocking finger
Only there with those fries. Ordinarily I'm a ketchup guy...specifically French's these days but lately have got into fries into canes sauce because my son works there so we always have canes in the fridge.

You doing them in the oven or outside on an egg or something? I almost always have to do inside and switched from pizza stones to pizza steels a few years ago and it was really a game changer, MUCH better crusts.

On the egg. But I’ve been making sourdough dough and 4-6 pizzas at a time and I find it helps the rise to par-bake the crust in the oven (I have several stones and it’s just easier) before dressing them and putting them on the egg. 6 pizzas is pushing the egg ‘s capacity at 600 charcoal-wise.

I’ve heard what you are saying about the steel before and I want to try it. Just don’t need anymore kitchen items at the moment. We have already overflowed the cabinets and I have a canning project tomorrow. (20lbs of San Marzanos from the farmers market tomorrow)

i don’t think you’re old enough.
Looks like you’re right
Not sure what memories are crossing
When we played them(jv),the football field was a baseball field
But I do connect the name to that area before it was named after the coach??
Maybe I’m remembering the coach??

Looks like you’re right
Not sure what memories are crossing
When we played them(jv),the football field was a baseball field
But I do connect the name to that area before it was named after the coach??
Maybe I’m remembering the coach??

Tony Regenelli was Newman’s coach and Reggies dad. Reggie played for Tulane.

Bobby Hebert’s! Worse food for a restaurant that serves so called; cajun food.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom