Saints Plan my trip to NOLA (1 Viewer)

It's an awesome time of year to go inshore fishing....

here is one guide that offers to pick you up in New Orleans for the fishing trip. https://lafittefishing.com/

I'm sure there are others as well (maybe someone on here knows of them...)

Second longest Bridge in the world over a body of water, China built one that edged it out of longest. It’s a bucket list item for some folks.
As is the Recreation Vehicle/ Manufactured- Housing Hall of Fame and Museum. :)

I just came back from my vacation just recently. I did everything that is mentioned and you can't go wrong with any of them. There also is a few plantation tours that I found very interesting and informational. The swamp tours are really cool just make sure you have mosquito repellent I got eaten up and they look like gnats and the Gators should be active at this time.

I ate at the Gumbo shop on St Peter St and I had a Shrimp Po'boy good stuff I ate way too much! Cafe Du Monde is a madhouse I would ask the locals where a better place is. The Cemetary tours start and end at Cafe Du Monde. I really liked the Saints Hall of Fame,it's short but stuffed of history and you get to go into the Dome. I hope you have as good of a time as I did ,it was definitely a vacation of a lifetime. The WWII museum like all have said is really a must see we spent all day and that was minus the show at the end which is about 45 minutes.
Saintster, I want to thank you for this response! I too am making my first trip to N.O. in a couple of weeks. I was able to book an appointment for the HOF. Hoping for a little clarification, do they take you into the dome as part of the tour? That would just be amazing! I had planned on going to the dome and walking around it (and maybe trying to find an open door).

Saintster, I want to thank you for this response! I too am making my first trip to N.O. in a couple of weeks. I was able to book an appointment for the HOF. Hoping for a little clarification, do they take you into the dome as part of the tour? That would just be amazing! I had planned on going to the dome and walking around it (and maybe trying to find an open door).

Hi bparker805. Yeah it's at the end of it you go in you get some history on the Saints it's some good stuff I thought. You then get to go on your way to look at everything( there's a lot in a smallish space so don't get overwhelmed just go through it systematically) I divided it in sections and went from there. After that they take you into the Dome and I got chills I can see where it with the noise and the way it is built I don't know how teams deal with it. When we went there was some Expo going on so there was a lot going on the field but just stepping in there was surreal for me being I waited 20 plus years to get down there.

Enjoy it I loved my vacation and someday I will make it back for a game but it was by far one of the best vacations I have ever had. You will have a great time I guarantee it. My avatar are just a few paintings that you will see there. Then they have a pro shop you can go to and get some jerseys. Look for the Drew Brees autographed framed picture of his record breaking game it's yours for only a 1000.00 I wish I had the cash for it .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom