Plan on getting a drink in Metairie next week? (1 Viewer)

look, if you dont yet have "ya boy" you can count on to always sell to you by the time you're 15, you're not a serious drinker to begin with

look, if you dont yet have "ya boy" you can count on to always sell to you by the time you're 15, you're not a serious drinker to begin with

EZ Stop at the corner of Barataria and August Lane in Marrero in the early 90's FTW. It didn't hurt that they had their young children (waaaaay below 16) working there and were breaking laws themselves.

Fat City back in the day, forget about it. I was hitting Dino's and Last Stop at 14. Haha. The good ole' days. Metal mania!

I though hooking "ya boy" up was a right of passage in this town. Everything is going to crap ha!

EZ Stop at the corner of Barataria and August Lane in Marrero in the early 90's FTW. It didn't hurt that they had their young children (waaaaay below 16) working there and were breaking laws themselves.

Mike's Meat Market on the Expressway near Ames was always my go-to. Weird thing is my friend and I went there a year ago for old times' sake, in our 30s, and they ID'd us for the first time ever.:aargh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom