Planning a Disney Vacation?? (1 Viewer)

SUMMER DISCOUNTS released for Walt Disney World!

Travel between June 15 - August 28 and get up to 35% off your Disney resort stay. Again, these are always a great way to get into those nice resorts!

Let me know if you are interested in visiting Disney World this summer!

Tammy@GlassSlipperConcierge.com

Me again - updating you on the latest Disney World Discounts!

FREE DINING for the month of September! As well as select dates in October, November and December (but these are MUCH more limited). Stay in a value resort and receive the quick service meal plan for free - or - stay in a moderate or deluxe and get the Plus Dining meal plan. This is the one that includes character meals.

OR - get up to 30% off your room rate August 31 - Oct. 3. Once again, a great way to get an exception deal on those deluxe resorts.

If you've been on the fence about going, now is the time to decide! Contact me for more details as some resorts are excluded from the free dining promotion!

Hey, everyone!

It was just announced today that Disney Cruise Line will be returning to Galveston for a limited time in November 2015 for holiday cruises to the Bahamas. This is the PERFECT time to cruise with Disney and not have to worry about flying to Florida.

Take advantage of this - they will book up quickly!! Booking starts Wednesday, May 21!

Your favorite Disney Who Dat, here!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 2015 Disney vacation packages were released today and can now be booked.

If you are interested in Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani in Hawaii or Adventures by Disney, I'm your go to gal!

I'll be happy to put together a free, no-obligation quote for any of the destinations. Everyone deserves a little Disney in their lives!

I can even work you around all the Saints games (or at least tell you the best places to catch them while on vacation). Contact me for more information!

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in here in far too long - but I wanted to let everyone know that I am still doing Disney trips. Whether its Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures by Disney, I can take care of you!

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or would like a quote.

Tammy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom