play off tickets.. questions (1 Viewer)

mrbeebe228

Tailgating Enthusiast
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ok.. just getting my season tickets back post katrina.. and wondering.. when we get playoff games at home, do they sell for the same price we paid per game for the regular season games? if so.. i come across a dilemma...

do i :

a) sell my tickets, and use the money to throw a huge blowout so i can be with all of my friends when we advance further to the superbowl

b) say screw the fans so i can be there when we make history, i mean i only have three seats, i would like to share that moment with more then 2 of my fellow who-dat friends, we got a group of about 30 of us that bleed black and gold....

The tickets are more for the playoffs. IIRC, they were ~30% more or so for the divisional round and ~80% more for the NFCCG.

also they will sell tickets for all possible home playoff games even if we don't have home field advantage. For example, in 06 you had to buy tickets for the Philly game and the NFC Championship game in case we hosted it. In this situation where we didn't the championship game, that money got credited towards your 07 tickets.

WHOAA! Slow down there just a little. let us at least win enough games to qualify for the Playoffs first.

they are more expensive but sitting at home is no where near as much fun as being there. I would not of traded my experience of being in the dome for the Eagles game in 2006 for nothing. I will have those memories for a long time to come but I would of blown the money I could of gotten a long time ago,

now if I could get enough to buy a very large flat screen that may last me 10 years I may have thought it over for about 30 mins before say no.

you cannot match the atmosphere of a playoff game in the dome with any party at your house. it just cannot be done.

IIRC- I paid around $90 for th Eagles/Saints game per ticket ( originally $25 ) or maybe it was $90 total ( at the time I has 2 tix ) ?

I guess it depends on what game (first round v second or division game ) as to how much you would get for them.

The tickets are more for the playoffs. IIRC, they were ~30% more or so for the divisional round and ~80% more for the NFCCG.

This sounds about right -- although I don't know the exact percentage. In 06' the Divisional round and NFC Championship ticket (you have to buy) were roughly $100 and $150 per ticket per game. The usual face value was about $75.00 per ticket per game. It's more expensive, but part of the fun of having season tickets is sitting in your seats in the Dome during the playoffs. There is no substitute in my opinion!

I'm in a tough quandry as well. I'm not living in NOLA anymore and can only make it to one of our playoff games. Do I sell my tickets for the opening round or for the NFC Championship game?

To make matters even worse, I'm quite proud of the fact that I've been in attendance for both of the Saints previous playoff wins.

you should definitely go to the game. that 2006 eagles playoff game was absolutely amazing.

Run, dont walk, to the ticket window if you get that chance!!!!!!!! Thats what God made credit cards for.

I plunked down $250 for a single terrace seat Eagles side...surrounded by saints fans everywhere. I still think it was worth the money.

In '06 my regular season tix were $50/ticket. The Eagles playoff game was $75/ticket. The potential NFCCG was $125/ticket. Since my tickets have gone up to $75/ticket, i'm expecting the first playoff game to be around $100/ticket and potential NFCCG to be around $175/ticket. As for the advice.....If we make the playoffs and have home games, GO TO THE GAMES! I watched our 87, 90, 91, 92, 00 playoff games at home. I was in the dome for the 06 playoff game. There's no comparison.

Playoffs?!? Playoffs?!?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3-eavMSBnk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3-eavMSBnk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:ezbill:

A bit early to be talking about playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom