player introduction music?

Banned #1
What is that song they play when they introduce the team coming out of the tunnel? I know it's not "Enter Sandman" but it's kinda similar.

Thanks.

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Didn't pay attention this week, but if it was indeed "the Bulls song" then it was Sirius by the Alan Parsons Project.

Ratings
>>I don't know the name of it, but if I am correct, its the same song they used to play when the Bulls were being introduced when Michael Jordan played there.

Yeah. One would think we could go a bit more original. They should bust out with the "Da da da...da" (second line song they always give when PJ Brown hits a jump shot in at the Arena) or something more local in flavor. It's just, otherwise, a ripoff of the Bulls IMHO.

TPS

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
>>I don't know the name of it, but if I am correct, its the same song they used to play when the Bulls were being introduced when Michael Jordan played there.

Yeah. One would think we could go a bit more original. They should bust out with the "Da da da...da" (second line song they always give when PJ Brown hits a jump shot in at the Arena) or something more local in flavor. It's just, otherwise, a ripoff of the Bulls IMHO.

TPS
I agree it's not original, but do the Bulls have claim to it? That's pretty generic arena music like Queen's We are the Champions, Gary Glitter's Rock Roll Part II or something, Steam's Na Na Hey Hey, Who let the dogs out, etc.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I always used to say that if I had my choice of music to run out to it would be something goofy, such as" If you're happy and you know it." Just to mess around for fun.