player introduction music? (1 Viewer)

Hornet-Saint

Very Banned
Reaction score
What is that song they play when they introduce the team coming out of the tunnel? I know it's not "Enter Sandman" but it's kinda similar.

Thanks.

I don't know the name of it, but if I am correct, its the same song they used to play when the Bulls were being introduced when Michael Jordan played there.

Didn't pay attention this week, but if it was indeed "the Bulls song" then it was Sirius by the Alan Parsons Project.

>>I don't know the name of it, but if I am correct, its the same song they used to play when the Bulls were being introduced when Michael Jordan played there.

Yeah. One would think we could go a bit more original. They should bust out with the "Da da da...da" (second line song they always give when PJ Brown hits a jump shot in at the Arena) or something more local in flavor. It's just, otherwise, a ripoff of the Bulls IMHO.

TPS

>>I don't know the name of it, but if I am correct, its the same song they used to play when the Bulls were being introduced when Michael Jordan played there.

Yeah. One would think we could go a bit more original. They should bust out with the "Da da da...da" (second line song they always give when PJ Brown hits a jump shot in at the Arena) or something more local in flavor. It's just, otherwise, a ripoff of the Bulls IMHO.

TPS

I agree it's not original, but do the Bulls have claim to it? That's pretty generic arena music like Queen's We are the Champions, Gary Glitter's Rock Roll Part II or something, Steam's Na Na Hey Hey, Who let the dogs out, etc.

The music is the instrumental beginning to the long version of The Allan Parsons Project's "Eye In The Sky".

I always used to say that if I had my choice of music to run out to it would be something goofy, such as" If you're happy and you know it." Just to mess around for fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom