Player-Only Meeting at LSU (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's a good thing to get too hyped up to play a big game, but it's clear that the LSU players know how big this game is and wants to be as mentally ready as they can be. I really hope this will help.

'The Advocate' link to Player Meeting article

“'You could hear a pin drop.'

Running back Leonard Fournette led the players-only meeting Thursday. What was said?

“Doesn’t matter," Orgeron replied. "I know what was said. Deep down in my heart, I know what was said. By the time I walked in, I know it was good. I know the guys that led it, and I trust them. I think it’s all good.

"Those thing are great for team bonding," he continued. "Doesn’t mean you win or you’re going to play better. But every once in a while — if they feel like they need to have a meeting — I like it. Leadership comes forward."

Works for me. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. But if it pulls the team together, all good by me. Regardless, Bama is gonna be a tough, tough out. If they play hard and sound football, I'll be pretty content even if we come up short.

Works for me. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. But if it pulls the team together, all good by me. Regardless, Bama is gonna be a tough, tough out. If they play hard and sound football, I'll be pretty content even if we come up short.
I just don't want them to make the game bigger than it needs to be.

Everyone to a man knows. I think its more of a "get focused...one team" type deal.

Go in ...play ball like you have. I have a sneaky suspicion that LSU offensively will surprise Bama and attack them. For 60 minutes.

One of Bamas strengths is thier reputation defensively. While it's warranted, it's not unbeatable. Teams go in with a mindset of having to execute perfectly and they think more than they just play within their ability. Dictate...don't get dictated to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom