Player To Avoid At 15? (2 Viewers)

I agree with those who say no WR but I think about Tavon Austin in our offense...:scratch:

I agree with those who say no WR but I think about Tavon Austin in our offense...:scratch:

Yeah but if you think about it Brees is still going to throw to Colston, Moore, Graham, Sproles, and then Toon, Watson, Morgan and Henderson (if he's still around). So how many touches would Austin get? And therefore how much difference could he make?

Yeah but if you think about it Brees is still going to throw to Colston, Moore, Graham, Sproles, and then Toon, Watson, Morgan and Henderson (if he's still around). So how many touches would Austin get? And therefore how much difference could he make?

Well, immediately Austin would be the most explosive player on the team and soemthing tells me sean payton woudl find creative ways to use him.

And Colston is near the end of his career (in his prime I mean), Moore is a 2nd tier guy, Sproles is 29, Morgan is developing nicely, Watson will be solid, and toon is unknown coming off IR year.

I'd say Graham is our only long term pro bowl caliber offensive skill position player. Would be great to add an explosive WR to that...

But the best outcome would be trading down 4 spots, taking Austin then and nabbing a 3rd rounder....

the entire FGCU team!!!!!!!! LOL

i'd say Jarvis Jones... i'm not to confident in UGA Def players :idunno:

Yeah I have to agree with you on Jones I am definitely not sold on him. I like Rambo but only in the mid to late rounds and I am intrigued with Sanders but he doesn't enough games under his belt for me to make a knowledgable judgement on him.

But i think about the worst defense ever in the nfl. Seriously, we were the best passing attack, i say we can concentrate a bit on D for a change (or at least draft decently on d for a change). There's no offensive player, except an OT for obvious reasons, that i'd take over a defensive player, ANY defensive player, at 15. I hope payton sees reason and not just another toy for the offense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom