Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (2 Viewers)

This game is awesome even with it’s flaws. Still have not won a match but i’m almost always in last twenty alive. I cannot luck out on being in the last circle. Always getting killed running to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is awesome even with it’s flaws. Still have not won a match but i’m almost always in last twenty alive. I cannot luck out on being in the last circle. Always getting killed running to it

What's your strategy?
I've gotten winner winner chicken dinner the last two days and usually finish in the top 10-20, mostly by being stealthy.

Raid house for loot quickly
find a vehicle
stay off the beaten path looting houses along the way
place markers in middle of circle after each constriction
profit

What's your strategy?

I've gotten winner winner chicken dinner the last two days and usually finish in the top 10-20, mostly by being stealthy.

Raid house for loot quickly

find a vehicle

stay off the beaten path looting houses along the way

place markers in middle of circle after each constriction

profit

Usually i have been dropping into one of the cities ( pincheki?) and loot fast. Usually my goal is to get two assault rifles decked out or at least one with a decked out UMP. Then i just try to stay in the shadows and run to the circle. I don’t even go into a house on the way if i see a door open on the outside or inside. If i hear a vehicle, i drop into the brush and wait for them to pass. Most of the time i die either running to the very last circle trying to get there early or when i’m
Lying down in what i think is good cover. Only to get picked off by someone in a higher position with a 8x scope. When it’s me and another as last two alive, i am usually killed before i see the last person left. Been reading about people using keyboard and mouse to get better accuracy. Makes me wonder since it seems i die real quick even with a painkiller and level three vest.

I'm bad, but that's not why I don't play PvP.
True there are plenty of single player games that can be enjoyed while being bad. I find the rage/frustration can be a lot stronger when there's no idiot teammate or "hacker" opponent to blame. PvP really lets people let themselves off the hook a lot easier. I mean you can blame "that stupid controller" or "this buggy game" only so many times and actually believe it. It's usually a lot easier to make yourself believe all those kids in PUBG are hacking or that your teammate threw the game.

True there are plenty of single player games that can be enjoyed while being bad. I find the rage/frustration can be a lot stronger when there's no idiot teammate or "hacker" opponent to blame. PvP really lets people let themselves off the hook a lot easier. I mean you can blame "that stupid controller" or "this buggy game" only so many times and actually believe it. It's usually a lot easier to make yourself believe all those kids in PUBG are hacking or that your teammate threw the game.

i played “real” pvp as a pk in ultima online and asheron’s call. killing someone, looting their corpse of prized possessions, having them beg and send you messages for hours, days, begging for their crap back, only to be killed again in an agreed arrangement for trade, is music to my ears. “pvp” is a joke with games like this that have no lasting punishment when the round is over. if you want to play pvp, put something on the line, otherwise it is just multiplayer.

I just don't like to be sweaty.

If you hide in this game, you'll never get better. If you want to improve, drop Military Base or School every time and take every fight you can. If you get a weapon, then spend 30 minutes not firing it, you won't be ready to win the last fight for the Chicken Dinner?

Source: I have 100+ wins on PC

And the rest switched to PC because they got old and can only use a mouse pointer now.

Fake news

i played “real” pvp as a pk in ultima online and asheron’s call. killing someone, looting their corpse of prized possessions, having them beg and send you messages for hours, days, begging for their crap back, only to be killed again in an agreed arrangement for trade, is music to my ears.

And that's the story of zeetes's only PvP kills ever.

i still have fond memories of hunting zeetes down and taking his dog tags in Bad Company 2

i still have fond memories of hunting zeetes down and taking his dog tags in Bad Company 2

j00 4|23 _|3/-\1()|_|5 }-{@73|Z

i still have fond memories of sniping, sniping, and sniping. dog tags schmogtags.

I remember those days as well, and I think that was before I really got into knifing in Bad Co. 2 too. Anyway, it's been what feels like forever since I've played with the SRVG crew. The last time that I remember was Red Dead. Maybe that'll change when Red Dead 2 comes out. I haven't even watched gameplay vids of PUBg.

i played “real” pvp as a pk in ultima online and asheron’s call. killing someone, looting their corpse of prized possessions, having them beg and send you messages for hours, days, begging for their crap back, only to be killed again in an agreed arrangement for trade, is music to my ears. “pvp” is a joke with games like this that have no lasting punishment when the round is over. if you want to play pvp, put something on the line, otherwise it is just multiplayer.

Well, there is something satisfying about sneaking up behind a camping sniper and taking their dog tags. That ever happen to you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom