Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

Got 2nd place last night. My best yet. i've gotten multiple top 10 finishes, but never that high. took twenties advice and jumped into the big city. randomly it was empty, and i just got good guns and left. excelent advice by Twenty.

Got 2nd place last night. My best yet. i've gotten multiple top 10 finishes, but never that high. took twenties advice and jumped into the big city. randomly it was empty, and i just got good guns and left. excelent advice by Twenty.

twenty is the man if you need to know what is hopping.

Xbox or PC? I'll help you get that first win.

Sometimes I will look for a vehicle first and then drive to a popular area that wasn't in range of the drop zone. You can rack up big time on gear without fear of being killed and quickly drive back to the safe zone fully loaded.

Sometimes I will look for a vehicle first and then drive to a popular area that wasn't in range of the drop zone. You can rack up big time on gear without fear of being killed and quickly drive back to the safe zone fully loaded.

I'll do that once every 3 or 4 games, but looting with nobody around gets pretty boring. If you're looking for wins, it's a good strat. If you're looking for action and to improve in fights, drop highly populating areas in the direct flight path.

I'll do that once every 3 or 4 games, but looting with nobody around gets pretty boring. If you're looking for wins, it's a good strat. If you're looking for action and to improve in fights, drop highly populating areas in the direct flight path.

I'm always looking for a win. I like how sweaty the matches get with a tiny shield. It takes some time to get there, but it's worth the effort.

Xbox or PC? I'll help you get that first win.

Xbox.

The one thing i've noticed is that it almost seems like vehicles are OP. It seems like you can easily take the car, drive out to an unpopulated area and hang out for a while and then just keep heading in as the bubble closes. Then you can just drive around and run people over until the top 10.

Xbox.

The one thing i've noticed is that it almost seems like vehicles are OP. It seems like you can easily take the car, drive out to an unpopulated area and hang out for a while and then just keep heading in as the bubble closes. Then you can just drive around and run people over until the top 10.

Yeah but that's a snooze fest m8. Hiding for 30 minutes ain't for me.

Also, anybody that's not completely useless will destroy you in a car. 30 7.62 rounds blows up a vehicle.

I'm always looking for a win. I like how sweaty the matches get with a tiny shield. It takes some time to get there, but it's worth the effort.

I have zero interest in 1 or 2 kill wins.

I have zero interest in 1 or 2 kill wins.

6 was my record and 2nd place was my best finish. I use to go to small areas as far out as I could parachute to and then I started landing near roads to better get a car and venture off to areas not reachable from the plane trajectory, as mentioned. Then I stopped playing altogether when I was getting shot through walls by magic bullets.

I’m reading Good Housekeeping in my free time instead.

6 was my record and 2nd place was my best finish. I use to go to small areas as far out as I could parachute to and then I started landing near roads to better get a car and venture off to areas not reachable from the plane trajectory, as mentioned. Then I stopped playing altogether when I was getting shot through walls by magic bullets.

I’m reading Good Housekeeping in my free time instead.

Very interesting. That's an excellent use of your time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom