Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Got 2nd place last night. My best yet. i've gotten multiple top 10 finishes, but never that high. took twenties advice and jumped into the big city. randomly it was empty, and i just got good guns and left. excelent advice by Twenty.
twenty is the man if you need to know what is hopping.

OP
Twenty

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Got 2nd place last night. My best yet. i've gotten multiple top 10 finishes, but never that high. took twenties advice and jumped into the big city. randomly it was empty, and i just got good guns and left. excelent advice by Twenty.
Xbox or PC? I'll help you get that first win.

VaeVictus

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sometimes I will look for a vehicle first and then drive to a popular area that wasn't in range of the drop zone. You can rack up big time on gear without fear of being killed and quickly drive back to the safe zone fully loaded.

OP
Twenty

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Sometimes I will look for a vehicle first and then drive to a popular area that wasn't in range of the drop zone. You can rack up big time on gear without fear of being killed and quickly drive back to the safe zone fully loaded.
I'll do that once every 3 or 4 games, but looting with nobody around gets pretty boring. If you're looking for wins, it's a good strat. If you're looking for action and to improve in fights, drop highly populating areas in the direct flight path.

VaeVictus

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll do that once every 3 or 4 games, but looting with nobody around gets pretty boring. If you're looking for wins, it's a good strat. If you're looking for action and to improve in fights, drop highly populating areas in the direct flight path.
I'm always looking for a win. I like how sweaty the matches get with a tiny shield. It takes some time to get there, but it's worth the effort.

UptownSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Xbox or PC? I'll help you get that first win.
Xbox.

The one thing i've noticed is that it almost seems like vehicles are OP. It seems like you can easily take the car, drive out to an unpopulated area and hang out for a while and then just keep heading in as the bubble closes. Then you can just drive around and run people over until the top 10.

OP
Twenty

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Xbox.

The one thing i've noticed is that it almost seems like vehicles are OP. It seems like you can easily take the car, drive out to an unpopulated area and hang out for a while and then just keep heading in as the bubble closes. Then you can just drive around and run people over until the top 10.
Yeah but that's a snooze fest m8. Hiding for 30 minutes ain't for me.

Also, anybody that's not completely useless will destroy you in a car. 30 7.62 rounds blows up a vehicle.

OP
Twenty

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
I'm always looking for a win. I like how sweaty the matches get with a tiny shield. It takes some time to get there, but it's worth the effort.
I have zero interest in 1 or 2 kill wins.

whodatfever

UNSOBER
Reaction score
I have zero interest in 1 or 2 kill wins.
6 was my record and 2nd place was my best finish. I use to go to small areas as far out as I could parachute to and then I started landing near roads to better get a car and venture off to areas not reachable from the plane trajectory, as mentioned. Then I stopped playing altogether when I was getting shot through walls by magic bullets.

I’m reading Good Housekeeping in my free time instead.

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
6 was my record and 2nd place was my best finish. I use to go to small areas as far out as I could parachute to and then I started landing near roads to better get a car and venture off to areas not reachable from the plane trajectory, as mentioned. Then I stopped playing altogether when I was getting shot through walls by magic bullets.

I’m reading Good Housekeeping in my free time instead.

Very interesting. That's an excellent use of your time.

Brees4prez

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I like jumping into highly populated cities (not including school or military base). They have a few clusters with multiple houses side by side. Most of the time it is like the people that drop in listen for houses that are occupied and move on to another row. Every once in awhile someone will hear you or see run into a house and come after you. I usually kill those guys. I try not to be that guy if i hear or see someone. I somehow get in these areas with at least ten people in the vicinity and evade contact with maybe one exception. The worst is when i get complacent and run upstairs in a house thinking it’s unoccupied only to blasted in the face with a shotty. I have learned my lesson for the most part. If i go into a house and there is nothing but pistols, pistol ammo, and pistol attachments, i assume someone is in there or has been there. Shotguns and shotgun shells too. Using this rule i have successfully avoided getting killed walking into a house with all of the doors shut. If you see nothing but the things mentioned, just stop and listen. I did this once with a person in the house( they were upstairs). I saw that nothing was really available downstairs so i stopped and waited. I heard just a couple of footsteps. We both sat in the same spot waiting for the other to move for at least 2 minutes (which is an eternity in this game). I just ran out to live another circle closing but some of these guys will camp for minutes if they have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Twenty

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
I like jumping into highly populated cities (not including school or military base). They have a few clusters with multiple houses side by side. Most of the time it is like the people that drop in listen for houses that are occupied and move on to another row. Every once in awhile someone will hear you or see run into a house and come after you. I usually kill those guys. I try not to be that guy if i hear or see someone. I somehow get in these areas with at least ten people in the vicinity and evade contact with maybe one exception. The worst is when i get complacent and run upstairs in a house thinking it’s unoccupied only to blasted in the face with a shotty. I have learned my lesson for the most part. If i go into a house and there is nothing but pistols, pistol ammo, and pistol attachments, i assume someone is in there or has been there. Shotguns and shotgun shells too. Using this rule i have successfully avoided getting killed walking into a house with all of the doors shut. If you see nothing but the things mentioned, just stop and listen. I did this once with a person in the house( they were upstairs). I saw that nothing was really available downstairs so i stopped and waited. I heard just a couple of footsteps. We both sat in the same spot waiting for the other to move for at least 2 minutes (which is an eternity in this game). I just ran out to live another circle closing but some of these guys will camp for minutes if they have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would you not attack when you see or hear someone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom