Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

I like jumping into highly populated cities (not including school or military base). They have a few clusters with multiple houses side by side. Most of the time it is like the people that drop in listen for houses that are occupied and move on to another row. Every once in awhile someone will hear you or see run into a house and come after you. I usually kill those guys. I try not to be that guy if i hear or see someone. I somehow get in these areas with at least ten people in the vicinity and evade contact with maybe one exception. The worst is when i get complacent and run upstairs in a house thinking it’s unoccupied only to blasted in the face with a shotty. I have learned my lesson for the most part. If i go into a house and there is nothing but pistols, pistol ammo, and pistol attachments, i assume someone is in there or has been there. Shotguns and shotgun shells too. Using this rule i have successfully avoided getting killed walking into a house with all of the doors shut. If you see nothing but the things mentioned, just stop and listen. I did this once with a person in the house( they were upstairs). I saw that nothing was really available downstairs so i stopped and waited. I heard just a couple of footsteps. We both sat in the same spot waiting for the other to move for at least 2 minutes (which is an eternity in this game). I just ran out to live another circle closing but some of these guys will camp for minutes if they have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like jumping into highly populated cities (not including school or military base). They have a few clusters with multiple houses side by side. Most of the time it is like the people that drop in listen for houses that are occupied and move on to another row. Every once in awhile someone will hear you or see run into a house and come after you. I usually kill those guys. I try not to be that guy if i hear or see someone. I somehow get in these areas with at least ten people in the vicinity and evade contact with maybe one exception. The worst is when i get complacent and run upstairs in a house thinking it’s unoccupied only to blasted in the face with a shotty. I have learned my lesson for the most part. If i go into a house and there is nothing but pistols, pistol ammo, and pistol attachments, i assume someone is in there or has been there. Shotguns and shotgun shells too. Using this rule i have successfully avoided getting killed walking into a house with all of the doors shut. If you see nothing but the things mentioned, just stop and listen. I did this once with a person in the house( they were upstairs). I saw that nothing was really available downstairs so i stopped and waited. I heard just a couple of footsteps. We both sat in the same spot waiting for the other to move for at least 2 minutes (which is an eternity in this game). I just ran out to live another circle closing but some of these guys will camp for minutes if they have to!

Why would you not attack when you see or hear someone?

so, PUBG is a stealth game??

No, but people are terrified in Battle Royale games. So you get a ton of campers.

What guns do you guys prioritize?

Crate Only Weapons:
MK14 (DMR)
AWM (Sniper)
Groza (AR)
M249 (LMG)
M24 (Sniper)

World Spawn Weapons:
M4 (AR)
M16 (AR)
Kar98 (Sniper)
SCAR (AR)
SKS (DMR)
MINI-14 (DMR)
Vektor (SMG)
UMP (SMG)
AK (AR)

Ideally, you want 2 weapons, one to keep on auto an 1 single fire for long distance. Like an M4 with holographic and a M16 with 4x scope. Keeping the auto weapon equipped unless taking long distance shots. You run into problems when you start toggling 1 weapon between auto and single because you never know when someone will run around a corner close and have to auto them down.

Snipers are weird. A lot of good players refuse to use them at all because the rate of fire is slow and if you can hit shots with AR, they become less of a big deal. I still like them. Snipers will instant down anything besides a level 3 helmet. The only gun that can shoot through a level 3 helmet in one shot is the crate-only AWM.

Usually because i am still looting. I don’t like to start attacking unless i know i have good armor, helmet, and a good gun. Like i said, if someone runs into a house, i am not going to run in there when they have all sorts of hiding spots and can usually hear me coming. It’s a death trap. If i see someone running after someone else. I’ll follow him and clean up the winner of that match. I engage plenty but i pick and choose my battles. Especially on the laggy xbox.

I think it depends on the situation. Generally, i would go after them, but sometimes it may not be worth the risk of identifying your position. Which brings up another question...

What are y'alls strategies for late game? I'm talking 5 left. I seem to get to this spot often, but i feel like i almost always get killed by someone i never see. Do you hang out outside the bubble and make your way in at the last second crouched so you can see people (but they can see you) or do you just stay low in the middle and hope someone makes a mistake. I generally do the later, but it makes it almost impossible to shoot anyone since you can only see leaves through the sights.

I think it depends on the situation. Generally, i would go after them, but sometimes it may not be worth the risk of identifying your position. Which brings up another question...

What are y'alls strategies for late game? I'm talking 5 left. I seem to get to this spot often, but i feel like i almost always get killed by someone i never see. Do you hang out outside the bubble and make your way in at the last second crouched so you can see people (but they can see you) or do you just stay low in the middle and hope someone makes a mistake. I generally do the later, but it makes it almost impossible to shoot anyone since you can only see leaves through the sights.

This is where i need help. I am pretty sure i get killed from someone on opposite end of circle right at the edge. I usually never see the person shooting at me. I am thinking about just going coming into the circles a little late and taking the health hit. I just need to practice using medkits from the d pad.

This is where i need help. I am pretty sure i get killed from someone on opposite end of circle right at the edge. I usually never see the person shooting at me. I am thinking about just going coming into the circles a little late and taking the health hit. I just need to practice using medkits from the d pad.

Shoot, i didn't even realize you could use health kits from the D Pad. The problem is that if you're completely prone, it's impossible to shoot someone through sites since the grass gets in the way.

Shoot, i didn't even realize you could use health kits from the D Pad. The problem is that if you're completely prone, it's impossible to shoot someone through sites since the grass gets in the way.

I think i am going to try just running around at the end and being aggressive while throwing nades. Tired of being a sitting duck for reason you mentioned about prone.

You need to learn the map and think ahead. There are very few places on the map that don't have some kind of cover. Before the next circle closes, you need to have a route planned out for any scenario. You should never be going prone unless you have one of those wonky wheat field endings. Going prone puts you at a severe disadvantage because if you are spotted, you're dead. It takes to long to stand up and you can't fight back.

You can hang out outside the circle on 1st and 2nd wave. After that, you're playing with fire. 4th circle is the death circle. Meaning that if you are more than 5 yards outside when the wall finishes moving, you're dead, you cannot heal through it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom