Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

You need to learn the map and think ahead. There are very few places on the map that don't have some kind of cover. Before the next circle closes, you need to have a route planned out for any scenario. You should never be going prone unless you have one of those wonky wheat field endings. Going prone puts you at a severe disadvantage because if you are spotted, you're dead. It takes to long to stand up and you can't fight back.

You can hang out outside the circle on 1st and 2nd wave. After that, you're playing with fire. 4th circle is the death circle. Meaning that if you are more than 5 yards outside when the wall finishes moving, you're dead, you cannot heal through it.

Yeah, that's a very good point. My last loss was such a wheat field ending and i had a ghilly suit, so i figured i had to go prone and i knocked a few out with nades. I'm thinking i'm giving up the prone and just going all out in the future.

it's kind of boring when you are this good :shrug:

zZ58qz3.gif

Anyone playing this these days? My usual squad-mates are spending their "work from home" time playing their new flavor of the week game and looking for folks to squad up with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom