Players did exactly just enough to win (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ok I slept on it sort of... I woke up after 2 hours after getting Advil to dull the pain from working out after that game.

Since everyone including the Rams know they should have been flagged, Goodell needs to immediately fire the two side referees and the head judge. All 3 were facing the play and even if you give the head judge the benefit of the doubt. He still should have huddled with the other referees to see what happened and explain it.

Second, since we made the field goal from practically the same place they would have had. So he can assume three snaps could have been made successfully . We would have ran out the clock with a successful field goal and won it in regulation. Now he can use that odd power that has never been used by a commissioner before and declare us the winner. (See other message thread)

If not I think all small market teams know what their future holds. You can play in the league. You just don’t get to go to the Super Bowl. How many fans from Los Angeles are willing to fill the seats in all of the small market stadiums to help fill up the seats for all the fans walking away.

Have fun with that one Goodell.

Payton needs to take the tape of Robey-Coleman admitting he targetted and caused pass interference on purpose to the league offices and demand something be done. I don't think it's ever been so blatant, so known to everyone on all sides, and on a grander stage than this.

I'll add that I don't think there's a chance in hell Goodell "overturns" this, but at the very least, heads will roll. And maybe we can advocate for compensation in the form of draft picks that were taken away from us in the past being returned.

I’ve been going to the games since the 80s. I’m a bit wiser about how the world turns these days. It looks like I might have to find something better to do with my time and money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom