Players in this draft that yall think fit us well? (1 Viewer)

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
couple of players i would like to see us nab,,our 1st round pick depends alot how it falls,,,can go several ways cb or dt,or lb,,,pick best available there,,later rounds would love to see us grab dj hall from bama,,his style fits or wr schemes great imo,,that lb from vandy be good late 1st day early 2nd day pick,,,hell hester,,can back up hb and fb,,free a roster spot,,also he can be utilized as a h-back also,,,and he homer,,,possibility a dan connor from p state fall 2nd round around when we pick,,his combine numbers gonna make him drop imo,,,love the lb from v tech but he is way better suited for outside,,which big upgrade from shanle,,any guys yall want us to grab,,,guys that are attainable?

In the first round, I like OT Ryan Clady, DE Vernon Gholston, or CB Leodis McKelvin
In the second, I like CBs Charles Godfrey/Justin King, DB Reggie Smith, and WRs Earl Bennett/Early Doucet
In the third, I like DE Lawrence Jackson, TE Martellus Bennett, RB Matt Forte (if Deuce doesn't return), DT Red Bryant, and LB Geno Hayes
For the rest of the draft, I like players like FB Jacob Hester, FS Craig Steltz (Fifth), CB Chevis Jackson, WR Jacob Tamme (Fourth) (I'd convert him like we converted Colston; I think a Colston, Tamme, Meachem combo would be awesome), RB Alley Broussard (Sixth or Seventh), QB Josh Johnson, OT Heath Benedict (Fifth), and FS DJ Wolfe

Cromartie - Coming from a small college, he will fit well with alot of the players on the Saints.
Rivers - Bush knows him well and should look really good in the defense we play.
Ellis - See Rivers comments
Dorsey - Louisiana boy, cant go wrong there

Those who I think wouldnt fit well with this team

Doucet - Too me he will be a Colston type WR a possesion WR, since we have Colston, he want fit as well with the team as most think.
Steltz - we already have too many slow LBs/DBs

Cromartie - Coming from a small college, he will fit well with alot of the players on the Saints.
Rivers - Bush knows him well and should look really good in the defense we play.
Ellis - See Rivers comments
Dorsey - Louisiana boy, cant go wrong there

Those who I think wouldnt fit well with this team

Doucet - Too me he will be a Colston type WR a possesion WR, since we have Colston, he want fit as well with the team as most think.
Steltz - we already have too many slow LBs/DBs

4.6 isn't bad for a S....especially if you consider his intelligence. He gets better jumps than many people faster than him because of his ability to read plays.

1st Round:

-DT Glenn Dorsey/DT Sedrick Ellis-there is a chance either Ellis or Dorsey falls in the draft.
-CB Leodis McKelvin
-CB Mike Jenkins/CB Aqib Talib

2nd Round:

(In my opinion DRC will be gone)
-DT Pat Sims
-LB Ali Highsmith
-LB Curtis Lofton

3rd round:

-CB Patrick Lee
-TE Martellus Bennett
-RB Kevin Smith
:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom