Players Jumping Ship (1 Viewer)

sportsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lotta holes to fill. That’s what she said,

1678759073385.png

but seriously, there aren’t enough draft picks and money to fill all the holes. Debbie Downer,

1678759146111.png

All the good will from the Carr signing seems to be waning with these latest developments. Talk me off the cliff!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Players aren’t jumping ship, they’re getting overpaid by teams who have tons of holes, cap space and are happy to pay the ‘bad team tax’.

We can’t compete on salary when teams like the Falcons are overpaying every average player in sight. Anyway, the D-Line wasn’t good at all last year so getting the chance to remake it in the draft might not be a bad thing. Not one of Davenport, Tuttle and Onyemata were good last year, I’m really not bothered about them leaving.

We had a lot of holes to fill prior to today..and some of these players we lost…were the holes! We dropped to 24th in run defense last season..and the three starting DL we lost combined for a whopping 7.5 sacks. The DL needed to be rebuilt.

Lotta holes to fill. That’s what she said,

1678759073385.pngbut seriously, there aren’t enough draft picks and money to fill all the holes. Debbie Downer,

1678759146111.png

All the good will from the Carr signing seems to be waning with these latest developments. Talk me off the cliff!!
They're not "jumping ship." They're free agents.

We can also pick guys up via FA, not just the draft. Unfortunately, you can't keep everyone. No one ever runs the exact same roster out in consecutive seasons. There will always be roster turnover.

Still got Huggy Bear and Roach to bring back to help the DL. And there will be options. Some may be out of our price range but a phone call never hurts.

Campbell
Z. Smith if released
Rankins
Malcolm Brown, what's the guy up to?
Poona Ford
Clowney
Ngakoue
Frank Clark
A'Shawn Robinson
Could bring AQM back
Dean Lowry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom