Players Saints looking at in the Senior Bowl... (2 Viewers)

Well Titus Brown started his career at MSU as a LB and he has been called a tweener because he may end up being a LB or DE in the Pros. He has the frame to add more weight to be a bigger DE or lose a little weight to gain more speed to be a LB. He would be a good back up and speed rusher on third downs

I think the Saints are still looking for a speedrusher that they lost when Ninkovich went down. The Saints currently have two fat bullrushers and are in desperate need of speed off the edge on third and long. Brown might fit that bill in the later rounds. Look for them to draft one sometime on day two.

I think the Saints "draft shopping list" looks something like this -

CB
DT
LB
S
KR
QB
TE
DE
OG

there is as much misinformation and bluffing going on as anything else that happens there.
posturing...

I think that defense will be addressed big time

there is as much misinformation and bluffing going on as anything else that happens there.
posturing...

Excellent point. This FO tends to put out a lot of disinformation. I think pretty much the entire board was stunned by Robert Meachem's selection last year. Most of had no clue he was even on the Saints radar. Usama Young? Andy Alleman? Few if anyone saw those guys coming.......

I think that defense will be addressed big time

I hope so. I really hope the FO can keep Payton in check when it comes to selecting players with similar grades (I think Payton will always go with a offensive player). They need defensive help. Like I said in another thread the team's had 15 draft picks since Payton's been here and spent a whooping six on Defense with the majority of those being third round or lower. That really needs to change with this draft......

Excellent point. This FO tends to put out a lot of disinformation. I think pretty much the entire board was stunned by Robert Meachem's selection last year. Most of had no clue he was even on the Saints radar. Usama Young? Andy Alleman? Few if anyone saw those guys coming.......

I hope so. I really hope the FO can keep Payton in check when it comes to selecting players with similar grades (I think Payton will always go with a offensive player). They need defensive help. Like I said in another thread the team's had 15 draft picks since Payton's been here and spent a whooping six on Defense with the majority of those being third round or lower. That really needs to change with this draft......

I couldn't agree more. Payton's undoing will be to let the defense suffer. I don't think he'd like to be undone. Oh BTW... I agree with you more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom