NFL Players should boycott today's games (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is clear that the NFL doesn't have a handle on this Covid situation currently. The way things are now could lead to unsafe conditions and the spread OF Covid amongst players. Today is the day players can exercise their true power. Boycott todays games, have the NFLPA and the owners discuss a new situation or scenario that would increase player safety during this time.

Imagine if it was something like the black plague. Right now we scraping on something that's got over a 90% survival rate. They are currently trying to keep it around right now. They invested to much into coming up with a vaccine.. if it disappears the medical field tanks, because most of the equity goes into a small amount of pockets and they aren't looking to put it back in to keep it going, if issues arrive. They'll just pull out and go to a country less effected.

Imagine if it was something like the black plague. Right now we scraping on something that's got over a 90% survival rate. They are currently trying to keep it around right now. They invested to much into coming up with a vaccine.. if it disappears the medical field tanks, because most of the equity goes into a small amount of pockets and they aren't looking to put it back in to keep it going, if issues arrive. They'll just pull out and go to a country less effected.
99% survival rate

I would argue that all teams need to land in the city their playing at 36hrs in advance so test can be run at that time or they should be tested the day before they leave and kept in a bubble until game time.

Similar to the topic of mass shootings, I offer my thoughts and prayers. My thoughts are that people are going to continue dying from this virus and my prayers are that those who end of dying (or suffering long term consequences) from it are the very people that are choosing to deny its existence or magnitude.

It’s amazing to me to see the people that refuse to state the obvious only because they’re interested in a game, the keyword here is game. Do you understand what the meaning of the word “game“ is? It’s something that does not affect your life unless you’re betting on it or playing it. It’s here for your entertainment. and for whatever unforeseen reason this particular “game“ is canceled I’m sure there’s something else you can entertain yourself with for this particular weekend. Let’s try to keep our eye on the big picture, in that picture is the preservation of life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom