Players to consider for our team (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1)DT- Sedrick Ellis 6' 1'' 295 This guy would help our defense immediately! Big time pressure up middle that would demand double coverage and free up DE to pressure QB.

2)LB- Philip Wheeler 6' 2'' 230 Starting MLB for our team big improvement in the middle.

3)CB- Dwight Lowery 6' 1'' 185 Ball hawk!!! will be steal of draft if still avaible @ this point.

4)TE-Martellus Bennett 6' 7'' 248 BIG target that can catch and stay on field bye Eric Johnson.

Trade up from 5 to 4 by packaging off 7 pick .

4)WR- Keenan Burton 6' 2'' 205 Possession reciever good backup.

6)DE/LB-Tommy Blake 6' 3'' 252 Project player to work with on our defense.

I like Mayo in the 2nd as the MLB... and if he's gone, then Crable at OLB.

I think we should trade down in the 1st if Kenny Phillips is gone, and take the best CB that's on the board when we draft, and stock up on picks to for later rebuild this team.

I'd see if Dallas wants to give up those 2 first rounders and a 3rd or 4th for the chance to move up.

I'd see if Dallas wants to give up those 2 first rounders and a 3rd or 4th for the chance to move up.

The Saints selection at #10 carries 1300 points, the Cowboys select at #22 which carries 780 points and are projected at #31 with 600 points. If I were the Saints I would throw Henderson in the deal and ask for Bobby Carpenter.

The first three look a little light to me to be starting next year for us.If you think Simoneau gets pushed around by the opositions Olinemen that just wait and see how much a 230lb lber gets pushed around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom