Players to go after!!! (1 Viewer)

willbill

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Trades
DT- Shaun Rogers Biggest need for Defenese IMHO Although CB is a very close second
WR- Roy WIlliams Luxury that would look real good accross from Colston

Free Agency
CB Asante Samuel-would love to have but probably not gonna happen
CB Drayton Flourence- More realistic and much better than Jason David
LB Lance Briggs- Same as Samuel but we can always hope
LB Kawika Mitchell-Fall back pick if Briggs can't be signed
RB Micheal Turner-RB is a bigger need than anyone likes to think

Draft top options at position of need.
DT not a need if we can land Rogers in a Trade
Defensive Tackles Ellis and Dorsey are the only ones worth the risk in the first round
Ellis gone by #10
Dorsey gone by#10
Cornerbacks
Mike Jenkins maybe gone by #10
Reggie Smith should be there and I like his size at 6'1"
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, not at #10 second round only
Aqib Talib*, Kansas second round only should he fall which is unlikely
Linebackers
Keith Rivers, USC hes our concensus pick not a reach at #10 and plays the outside which we need
Beau Bell, UNLV Size and Speed and aggressive I think he is my favorite maybe a reach at 10 he is the ideal middle LBer , if we need inside more than outside, then while he maybe a reach he could be the pick at #10
Ezra Butler, Nevada Size n Speed are impressive he should be there in the 2nd round we may can wait until 3rd if we go with River at the #10
Curtis Lofton*, Oklahoma seems to be an instant starter but #10 is way to early and may not be there at # 40
Xavier Adibi, Va. Tech maybe a second rounder the source i took this from says he is a late 2nd rounder seems like others rate him higher.

I"m sure I will find more that I like but thats it for now. I know Bell is a reach at #10 but he won't be there at 41 so maybe a trade down is in order if they like him.

why hasn't this been discussed before...

such great analysis

Just shut up Skip you are this biggest jerk you contribute nothing except short little jabs intended to be funny. Like I said in an earlier post grow up.

Just shut up Skip you are this biggest jerk you contribute nothing except short little jabs intended to be funny. Like I said in an earlier post grow up.

Mods... come arrest him he said "shut up"

thats a violation of the TOS!!!

:9::9:

Trades
DT- Shaun Rogers Biggest need for Defenese IMHO Although CB is a very close second

Free Agency

Defensive Tackles Ellis and Dorsey are the only ones worth the risk in the first round
Ellis gone by #10
Dorsey gone by#10
Cornerbacks
Linebackers
Keith Rivers, USC hes our concensus pick not a reach at #10 and plays the outside which we need
Beau Bell, UNLV Size and Speed and aggressive I think he is my favorite maybe a reach at 10 he is the ideal middle LBer , if we need inside more than outside, then while he maybe a reach he could be the pick at #10
Ezra Butler, Nevada Size n Speed are impressive he should be there in the 2nd round we may can wait until 3rd if we go with River at the #10
Curtis Lofton*, Oklahoma seems to be an instant starter but #10 is way to early and may not be there at # 40

Xavier Adibi, Va. Tech maybe a second rounder the source i took this from says he is a late 2nd rounder seems like others rate him higher.

I"m sure I will find more that I like but thats it for now. I know Bell is a reach at #10 but he won't be there at 41 so maybe a trade down is in order if they like him.
so an instant starter isn't worth a 10th pick?

i suggest you think out you're 'analysis' better

Mods... come arrest him he said "shut up"

thats a violation of the TOS!!!

:9::9:

Now, now, Skip.

Times are slow and I love posts about such as:

"Mike Jenkins maybe gone by #10

Linebackers

Beau Bell, UNLV Size and Speed and aggressive I think he is my favorite maybe a reach at 10 he is the ideal middle LBer , if we need inside more than outside, then while he maybe a reach he could be the pick at #10"

Smith or Bell at 10? LOL Lets lighten up and enjoys who agree.

ddd

so an instant starter isn't worth a 10th pick?

i suggest you think out you're 'analysis' better

I was thinking the same thing

if u can't trade down

and thats who would make an intimidate impact on your team

why not take him at #10, I'd have no problems with lofton at 10

I was thinking the same thing

if u can't trade down

and thats who would make an intimidate impact on your team

why not take him at #10, I'd have no problems with lofton at 10

thats what im saying, kid is a tackling machine, he'll most likely hit 8 tackles a game with us

Trades

Free Agency

Ellis gone by #10
Dorsey gone by#10
Cornerbacks
Linebackers

What do the saints have to trade? specifics?

thats what im saying, kid is a tackling machine, he'll most likely hit 8 tackles a game with us

I didn't think he was expected to go that high. I thought we could trade down and still get him but if he is worthy of the 10th pick then so be it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom