Players WANT to play for sean peyton (1 Viewer)

Sorry, I forgot to mention that GreenBayFan's threads turn into a discussion of the Packers in quick order if we aren't on our toes.

Every time.

You aren't that bad,

ddd

I try to stick to relevancy and find out who is giving a real opinion and who is just a hater

It means a lot more imo to have players that don't want to leave, than to have players that want to come and start for you. And I bet that the Jets had more players that didn't have a problem to leave the team than the Saints have had. I don't recall anyone who felt good about leaving the Saints since Payton is our Head Coach.

This Sean Peyton may not be may first choice to play for in the NFL, either:
http://www.seanpeyton.com but his baby-like characteristic are similar to Brad Childress who currently doesn't have a job. No wonder the polls were skewed in favor of Rex Ryan.

On the other hand; Sean Payton of the Saints would be my #1 choice to play for.

that looks about right. There's more of a gap between Ryan and the rest than I would have thought but the top 5 look about right in any order.

Can't really argue about the job Ryan's doing with the team either. They were much improved under him last year and right near the top so far this year. I'm sure he got a high approval among defensive players.

Why are u guys so in secure, would a Saints coach have ever made this list in the past? And Rex is a players Coach, who wouldn't want 2 play for him.

From the posts I've read from Jetsfan, they've been pretty good discussions and that's what we all want here at SR and we welcome any and all teams fans who wish to do so.

The Jets have spent the last couple years putting together a pretty good team. Their selection of Rex Ryan was a good one. I personally like agressive, smash mouth, physical types of teams and coaches and those types of teams usually do well in the W-L column. Then the Jets got some very good players in the draft like Sanchez, Revis to name a couple and have put together two very solid years. I'd say they are a team on the rise and I like watching that style of football.

We play some of that kind of football too but we're also a little more explosive and creative on offense but I could see where players would want to play for a dynamic coach that lets them play to their strengths, I know I would but some may be put off by the number of votes our coach got but there's a lot more than 279 players in the league too so I'm not worried about it. We all know players want to come here and play and I think it's a good sign that the Jets are developing some of that too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom