NFL Players will get an opt-out option for 2020. (2 Viewers)

I dont like the saints as the best team. In fact I see Atlanta as the best team with Tampa bay close behind. These these have stockpiled great talent the past 2 years while the saints have a QB questioning his status in the new-NFL. I predict Winston becomes the starter half way through the season and this is Peyton's last year.
Payton just signed till ‘24. He ain’t leaving.

I wouldn't blame any player for sitting out, they have families that they could easily bring it back to. Football isn't worth it when you can just play again next year.

I also don't think 16 games will happen regardless.

If a player opts out would they be allowed to change their mind midway through or late? For instance the virus flattens completely in week 14 and the player sitting out says " ok It's safe, I will play now"

feels more and more like no football. Like they are just drip drip dripping information and changes so that when the announcement is made, it'll feel more natural

I'm not optimistic

and for those questioning CGM's drive and dedication?!?! doubleplus :jpshakehead:

I believe that if the NFL gives players an opt-out clause for 2020, the majority of players with families will take the opt-out. This will further water down the talent pool and make the season even more problematic...

According to CBS Sports... Players will have the option to pass on playing in 2020 w/out any penalties.

If a Saints player chooses to sit out... how will you feel about it? I know of one right off the top of my head, that I bet chooses to sit...
MAY get an option. Not done yet.

feels more and more like no football. Like they are just drip drip dripping information and changes so that when the announcement is made, it'll feel more natural

I'm not optimistic

and for those questioning CGM's drive and dedication?!?! doubleplus :jpshakehead:
Been saying it since this all started. Even offered a bet to another gambler poster and he refused the bet. He claimed he likes to bet...blah blah, but when I challenged on a season being played, he backed up. LOL.

i wish I could have made a prop bet on this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom