Playing as the saints online.... (1 Viewer)

Saint Marshall

Very Banned
Reaction score
Well i knew this day would come, just not so soon.

Now that we are the world champs, I'm guessin alot of people are going to play as the saints now. We are no longer the underdogs. We'll probably join the ranks of the Colts, Cowboys, Pats, etc.. as the most used teams online.

I for one will miss the days when it was BOLD to pick the saints.

I guess the lure is gone for now....

o well i'll play with the Chiefs or the 49ers...

Anyone feel the same way?

Yeah it will not be as bold but i am not backing down. I will refuse to play with anyone else. I imagine it will be hard to find a game because of people backing out. Especially people playing with the falcons. They will not play me in madden 10 as it is.

Well i knew this day would come, just not so soon.

Now that we are the world champs, I'm guessin alot of people are going to play as the saints now. We are no longer the underdogs. We'll probably join the ranks of the Colts, Cowboys, Pats, etc.. as the most used teams online.

I for one will miss the days when it was BOLD to pick the saints.

I guess the lure is gone for now....

o well i'll play with the Chiefs or the 49ers...

Anyone feel the same way?

No way! That is Blasphemy to say that you will not play with the Saints.

Still Ben, Tebow or Vick will be better for the cheeser I guess as they can keep running around outside the pocket and wait 10 seconds to get a guy open.. Why invest in a good QB when you can just roll out the pocket :idunno:

Still Ben, Tebow or Vick will be better for the cheeser I guess as they can keep running around outside the pocket and wait 10 seconds to get a guy open.. Why invest in a good QB when you can just roll out the pocket :idunno:

In the past that would work a lot. Now that will only work against weaker players. Elite players will sack or pick you off a lot if that is the base of your offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom