playing DVDs on small devices (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have the P90X DVDs and would like to play them on my Fire or Chromebook because its just not practical to try and play them on my computer or TV where I work out. I have both the physical DVDs and Files on the computer. I thought I would just upload it to youtube and set to private but it rejected for copyright. I know that it isn't technically legal to turn over privileges to a third party company but since I am not planning on distributing I figured I would see if there is a work around.

I would setup a Plex server and upload the movies to it. I have one and it's amazing. All you need is a computer to act as a server (always on and connected to the internet) and go here: Media Server | Plex allows you to stream video smarter.. Real easy to setup. If you don't have digital copies yet, you can use something like Handbrake to make them digital for upload.

I do have digital copies and I am going to try this, thanks! I think I had found another way as well, I have one of those old portable DVD players but the battery is so old and video is only fair. I would much rather watch on my kindle than have to use that thing anchored to a wall plug.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom