Playing through the Mass Effect series is a blast. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Man... I miss old bioware and the stories in Mass Effect. 2 is my favorite while the 1st is my least. Downloaded all the DLC for the series and a bunch of mods.

Right now... It's 2>3>1

man i miss those never ending dialog trees

I really enjoyed the series. I liked the banter between the other characters too.

Sometimes the dialogue would get tedious, but at least you could choose it. It's not a 30 minute cut scene.

I was sad how they half assed Andromeda and bailed on it so early. They had some solid characters and solid game mechanics, they could have really expanded on the story to fill up the empty space.

I played about 5 minutes of ME1 and about a third of ME2 and those games sucked.

We'll see if Anthem fills in for what Mass Effect was. Gameplay looks like it may be more like Destiny, which may or may not be a good thing. I prefer my RPG's to be offline.

Sounds like they're going to announce something about Dragon Age in the next month. We'll see. And they're hinting at something new with Star Wars the Old Republic. but sounds like the MMO getting something added, vs a new stand alone game.

there is nothing out there that indicates that Anthem will be anything but a Destiny style looter shooter...

there is nothing out there that indicates that Anthem will be anything but a Destiny style looter shooter...

That's what I thought, but I haven't looked at it that closely.

ive heard a few comparisons to monster hunter

I just picked up Monster Hunter on sale, haven't taken it out of the plastic wrap yet.

Between that and a few other purchases, I'll be occupied for a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom