Playing with the Playoff machine (1 Viewer)

ASaintFerLife

A Shining light of Truth
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Using the ESPN playoff machine there is 1 way to secure the #4 seed and even one chance to grab the #3 spot with the right combination, I was shocked.

As we know out best shot is to win our division, that's with us winning all 4 games, all the options I tried if we lost one game put us out Period. There might be some hidden combination somewhere not sure but I can keep fooling with it.

So the results are 9-7 4th seed is Lock, I hope they push this hard in the minds of our players, there is hope but the road is tuff and hard.

If I had to give us a percentage of making it I would say honestly 33%. One lost game and the curtain folds on this season.

Best of luck.

It's so strange to think that in this point in the season and as far behind as we are record-wise, that we still have a shot at winning the division. Win 4, take the division, lose 1, go home. Just nuts...

I like that if we win out then there's a good chance to win the division. But we still need the Falcons to lose one more game besides the one to us I believe.

When is the last time the Saints have won 4 consecutive games? It's not happening folks

We need the falcons to lose two games, since they're 7-5 now and we are 5-7. just winning out won't do it. We need help, 9-7 doesn't give us the division

We need the falcons to lose two games, since they're 7-5 now and we are 5-7. just winning out won't do it. We need help, 9-7 doesn't give us the division

If the Saints win out then one of those wins will give Atlanta a loss. So Atlanta would need a loss in one of the next 3 games they play.

I guarantee one thing & lets simplify, if we win this weekend & Atlanta loses at LA then this forum might possibly meltdown.
I want to see a meltdown......

I'll think about this IF we beat the Tampa

I thought about doing the same, but decided to take advantage of speculating about playoff chances over the next two days so I can have some entertainment just in case the Saints playoff chances end on Sunday.

latest

This team is a tease. I fully expect the next 3 games.. for the Falcons to not even show up to play and still lose in week 17.

But, we know this team will pull a win or 2 out once they get eliminated from playoffs, No chance this team is going to playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom