Playoff DST options (1 Viewer)

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
DST scoring is based only on sacks, turnovers and TDs (no points for keeping an opponent under X).

Been riding the Bears, but they're fading and have a ton of injuries. Also playing an unfavorable schedule at this point (GB, KC). Also have the Texans (must have 2 DSTs on the roster at all times). They're facing the Titans (not great) and the Bucs (great).

On the wire are the Giants (play Miami this week) and the Titans (play Texans). Dolphins also available.

Titans have been hot on D with 3 TDs in last 4 weeks, and the Texans have OL issues. Giants face Miami, so you don't know if 400-yard Fitzmagic or 4 INT Fitztragic shows up.

Thoughts?

If it were me I'd base it on how much I need points from my defense. If the rest of my team is looking solid and I have a good chance to win, I'd go with one of the safer bets like the Texans or Titans. If the rest of my team seems a little lacking, I might gamble and go for bigger points with the Giants.

If it were me I'd base it on how much I need points from my defense. If the rest of my team is looking solid and I have a good chance to win, I'd go with one of the safer bets like the Texans or Titans. If the rest of my team seems a little lacking, I might gamble and go for bigger points with the Giants.

As of now, I still have the Bears in there. I feel fairly confident with my current team, but opponent does have a couple matchups that worry me.

12 team league, standard scoring.

I've got:

Brees, A. Jones, CGM, T. Hill, Hopkins, Hooper, Z. Gonzalez, Bears DST

He's got:

Tannehill, Gurley, Peterson, Cupp, Golladay, J. Graham, Gould, 49ers DST

This would be my thought as well. Looking at the lineup you listed it's a sounds strategy for you as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom