Playoff Games (1 Viewer)

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Decided that I'm going to a playoff game this year if we get one in the dome. Just looking for some general information.

Anyone know how much plaza level tickets for these games usually run?

What are some reasonable places to stay near Bourbon St?

Is there a huge difference in prices between the NFCCG and the other playoff games, and where are the best places to find these tickets?

Decided that I'm going to a playoff game this year if we get one in the dome. Just looking for some general information.

Is there a huge difference in prices between the NFCCG and the other playoff games, and where are the best places to find these tickets?

Playoffs?

Playoffs?

Are you kidding me?

Don't talk about the playoffs!!

ddd

Playoffs?

Playoffs?

Are you kidding me?

Don't talk about the playoffs!!

ddd

Normally I would say it is too early to think about this, but if I'm going to do it I need to start saving now. lol

Season ticket holders have the first option to buy their same seats for playoff games, and I can't imagine many of us opting not to buy them, so I think there will be very limited available. I bought the ones for '06 when we played the Eagles, and I think they were roughly double the price of regular season games.

Plaza tickets are really expensive. $300-1000 for a regular season game easily. I looked it up last week for the Jets game.

The league sets the playoff prices and they increase every round but the tickets are offered to season ticket holders first then gives them the oppourtunity to buy additional tickets before they go public. Now of course some of these seson ticket holders are brokers that triple the price on the net. There is a chance that the visiting team returns some of their share of tickets which has been the case for the first 2 games. So Good Luck

considering plaza tickets for the jets game ran 250-400 bucks, and the giants game is gonna explode higher then that... i think its safe to say about 700-1,000 a piece.. i have 3 season tickets in the best part of the terrace IMO.. so ima be happy with that, but been pricing ticks for friends

"resonable" and "bourbon st." should never be used in the same sentence. it is a tourist trap for money, any place that sells 6 dollar beers and 12 dollar shots of patron, will always have 500+ a night hotel rooms, especially for big events.

and finally the nfccg cost is 80% higher then a normal face value to a season ticket holder, so of course the cost will be passed on to you, which means you nose MIGHT get to bleed at 800-1,000 a ticket. wouldnt even try to get plaza tickets

of course all these figures are based on the current going rate for scalped tickets. trust me, i spent 2 hours on the road sunday finding a buddy a ticket in the 43rd row of the terrace, (face value 32 bucks) for 150 dollars.. they have lost their minds with our current winning streak and it wont end till people start refusing to pay that much.

Season ticket holders have the first option to buy their same seats for playoff games, and I can't imagine many of us opting not to buy them, so I think there will be very limited available. I bought the ones for '06 when we played the Eagles, and I think they were roughly double the price of regular season games.
Still have my ticket from 06, it was $85 plaza 127

What kind of tickets could i get for 300-600 a piece?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom