VIP Contributor
Reaction score
PPR league; Which 3 WR would you start from:
Julian Edelman vs Balt
Stefon Diggs @ Jax
Deandre Hopkins @ Indy
Jordan Matthews vs. Wash

and

Coby Fleener @ TB or Antonio Gates @ Carolina?

I'd probably go Edelman, Matthews and Hopkins.. But Diggs is a solid choice, especially in PPR. As bad as Jacksonville has been, though, they've actually been pretty good on defense against WRs.

The Bucs aren't great against TEs, but I'm not sure that matters when Fleener can't hang onto the ball.

I'd probably go Edelman, Matthews and Hopkins.. But Diggs is a solid choice, especially in PPR. As bad as Jacksonville has been, though, they've actually been pretty good on defense against WRs.

The Bucs aren't great against TEs, but I'm not sure that matters when Fleener can't hang onto the ball.

Good advice. Right now I have Diggs over Matthews because of injury concerns. With Matthews having a bum ankle, I'm scared of him playing 1 quarter and then leaving the game. And I have Fleener now because Gates has a total of 5 points over the last 2 games combined. Fleener has only been playing about 40% of snaps lately, but with Hill out, that number should increase greatly. But I can be easily dissuaded on both.

I think I would give a slight edge to Diggs still and go Edelman, Diggs and Hopkins.

What do you guys think between these two for my WR3: Diggs or Watkins?

I keep leaning towards Diggs because I want to wait on Watkins another week, but Watkins has that week winning upside far more than Diggs. Plus his practice reps and game reps are on the rise. This is the one lineup question that keeps bugging me for some reason.

I think I would give a slight edge to Diggs still and go Edelman, Diggs and Hopkins.

What do you guys think between these two for my WR3: Diggs or Watkins?

I keep leaning towards Diggs because I want to wait on Watkins another week, but Watkins has that week winning upside far more than Diggs. Plus his practice reps and game reps are on the rise. This is the one lineup question that keeps bugging me for some reason.

If it's a PPR league, I'd go with Diggs. Standard scoring Watkins. The upside is greater with Watkins, but if you need to make sure you get 10-15 points, the safe play is Diggs.

PPR league; Which 3 WR would you start from:
Julian Edelman vs Balt
Stefon Diggs @ Jax
Deandre Hopkins @ Indy
Jordan Matthews vs. Wash

and

Coby Fleener @ TB or Antonio Gates @ Carolina?

I think your WRs should be Diggs, Edelman, and Matthews. I really don't like Hopkins with Brock Lobster throwing to him, it's really bad.. I know he was your 1st rounder or 2nd rounder but you gotta bench him. I've had to do the same.

I say Gates over Fleener all day.

Good luck brother!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom