Playoff predictions for this weekend. (1 Viewer)

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
Jacksonville will beat New England in a close one. I just think Jacksonville matches up very well against them. Big recievers, power running game, physical defense. Jags win. Take it to the bank. Green Bay over Seattle. Should be a fun game to watch, but I think GB takes this one. Tomorrow's game with the Cowboy's and Giants will be fun to watch also. I'm gonna take the Giants over the Cowboys. The Giants are on a hot streak, while the Cowboys have cooled off over the last few weeks. And I'll also take the Colts in an easy one over the Chargers. Too much offense from the Colts, and their D will shut Rivers down.

I think:

GB
NE
INDY
NY

I want:

GB/SEA - don't care
JVILLE
SD
NY

I will take GB over Seattle- Playing at Lambeau
NE over Jacksonville- Brady> Garrard, Belechick>Del Rio, playing in Foxboro
Indy easily over SD
Giants over Cowboys- Tough to beat an opponent 3 times and Giants are hot while Cowboys are cold

i think indy's back ups can beat san diego. LT is so over rated i bet when they start shutting him down which is plug the humongous holes he will get all upset and throw a temper tantrum on the sidelines and proceed to meltdown.

i think indy's back ups can beat san diego. LT is so over rated i bet when they start shutting him down which is plug the humongous holes he will get all upset and throw a temper tantrum on the sidelines and proceed to meltdown.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to say LT is overrated is simply ridiculous.

lt overrated?
are you serious?
nah you can't be serious

can you?
overrated..ahahahahaha :smilielol:

Overrated? Wow....

Because someone who holds the most TDs in a season record is overrated? Someone who has back-to-back rushing titles is overrated? Someone who plays on a team with a non-existent passing game, with the oppposing defence knows he is going to get the ball, still manages to bust off 20 yard gains. Yeah he sure is overrated.

overrated seems to be ridicolous , but i gonna say , that LT is the best weapon out of the backfield : blocking , receiving , running , but as a pure runner their may be some betters , like jackson , or peterson in a couple of years.

LT is emmit smith-ish
AD will be waltor payton-ish

Kewee - took it to the bank and they laughed. Here's a tip for you. If there's real money involved rather than internet rhetoric, NEVER, I mean NEVER bet against Belichek and Brady.

Next, please....

o-well

Jacksonville will beat New England in a close one. I just think Jacksonville matches up very well against them. Big recievers, power running game, physical defense. Jags win. Take it to the bank. Green Bay over Seattle. Should be a fun game to watch, but I think GB takes this one. Tomorrow's game with the Cowboy's and Giants will be fun to watch also. I'm gonna take the Giants over the Cowboys. The Giants are on a hot streak, while the Cowboys have cooled off over the last few weeks. And I'll also take the Colts in an easy one over the Chargers. Too much offense from the Colts, and their D will shut Rivers down.

for the 100,000,000,000,000,000 time there is no team,that wiil match up with new england to many wr's to cover plus two running backs that can catch. thats just to much to ask from a D for a hole game

i think the colts and cowboys win big....too many people have been on the Giants bandwagon....just wait til Eli gets blitzed....all favorites WIN

Wow. Nobody picked San Diego. A lot of you picked the NY Giants win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom