ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A win: 52%
A loss: 12%

This game is huge.

538-nfl-chances.jpg

<FIGCAPTION class=image-embed-figcaption>538/PFR </FIGCAPTION></FIGURE>

That's why I have been saying that this week is a MUST win! Actually, I think that the next two games are must wins.

It's all outta the window with a 4 game suspension to Vaccaro ... damn it Kenny!!

Our defense is a hot mess with or without KV. We're coming off a game where we gave up almost 400 yards and over a 100 QB rating to Kaepernick. And KV was a big reason why.

I have a good feeling the Eagles will beat the Failcons this week and we will get over the Broncos. Then we have the Panthers who aren't in great form and the Failcons have the bye. We could essentially be level with the Failcons after they have their bye week

Game on!! Who dat!!!?

I have a good feeling the Eagles will beat the Failcons this week and we will get over the Broncos. Then we have the Panthers who aren't in great form and the Failcons have the bye. We could essentially be level with the Failcons after they have their bye week

Game on!! Who dat!!!?

This. By about midnight next Thursday, the Saints have a good chance to be tied. It isn't over.

What would you bet that the '02 Saints are the one team keeping the block for 9-4 from being 100 percent?

2008 Bucs were 9-3 and lost last 4 games and didn't make the playoffs. Gruden was fired after that season.

These sorts of trends give some top line, broads perspective... but in reality this game is not make or break for us.

It would be huge to win, and it would suck to lose... but 9-7 has a fair shot at the Wild Card this year, and there is a log jam for middle of the pack... having an AFC loss is not a killer.

They are all huge at this point, and for the rest of the season.

Starting off 0-3 will do that to you, lol.

That said, this game is very, very winnable. Perhaps even slightly "easier" than the Seattle game.

Would be pretty cool to beat both Super Bowl participants. After watching the Broncos and Panthers go at it in the first game of the season, I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom