Playoff question (1 Viewer)

BayouVisions

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lets just say you have season tickets for your favorite team and that team actually made it to the playoffs and had a couple of playoff games at home. Do season ticket holders get first dibs or anything like that? Or is it open to any one at that point? Just a simple question. Thanks in advance. Oh, also where is the spell check on this new set up?

Lets just say you have season tickets for your favorite team and that team actually made it to the playoffs and had a couple of playoff games at home. Do season ticket holders get first dibs or anything like that? Or is it open to any one at that point? Just a simple question. Thanks in advance. Oh, also where is the spell check on this new set up?

Season ticket holders absolutely get first crack at playoff tickets. In 2000, we got notices in the mail in early/mid December when it looked like the playoffs were a possibility.

you get your seats but you must pay for as many games as possible.so if the saint could get 3 home games then you pay for 3 games.the rest of the unused cost is then put towards the next year.or you requset it back. in 2000 i had to buy the NFC title game tickets and i still have them.i could have ordered mor tickets. i had 2 seats i could have got 4 because you can get double the seats you have,BUT.... in 2000 we were not soldout the whole year so you will only be able to get your seats. unless some people don't buy the seats they have then season tickets holders would i guess go on a list for those seats then the rest go on sale to the public

Do they cost the same as regular season tickets? or do they jack up the prices?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom