Playoff race as of week 13 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Playoff race chart

I wanted a bit of a visual representation on who to watch for the playoff picture. Looks to me like this playoff race could be much clearer after this weekend.

Last edited:
Looking at this it drives home the fact that we play 3 more games with Playoff teams. Guess we will see what we are made of down the stretch.

Great post! The first from SR I've ever bookmarked.

I wouldn't be sad if you updated this weekly and I also agree with the poster below.

Last edited:
Hey Expatriate...cool chart. You might want to indicate home team with an @ for away games.

Thanks Expatriate! Very nifty chart you have there. I also have saved it for future reference as the color scheme really helped out to identify who's who. Mucho appreciated!

very nice...im still trying to figure out if it is better if the cowboys or giants win this week. not sure tough call, the good thing is that one of them has to lose.

Hey Expatriate...cool chart. You might want to indicate home team with an @ for away games.

I'll see if I have time tomorrow, too close to quitting time today.

very nice...im still trying to figure out if it is better if the cowboys or giants win this week. not sure tough call, the good thing is that one of them has to lose.

I'm leaning to the Giants as it evens up their records 1 game back assuming we win vs S.F.

i say give it to Dallas....somebody has to win the division and it would make it tougher for the NYG to get wild card. thoughts?

Im thinking we probably want Dallas to beat the Giants. We want to catch them off a huge divisional win next week. Less incentive for them to play as hard. Also it would be a huge blow to the Giants.

Great chart, thanks!
Looks like the Saints have the toughest road of any of the division leaders and the Bears the easiest.

man just makes me sick how easy CHichago Schedule is who wants to bet they lose in first round of playoffs, becusae they hardly played anybody and when they do they lose:cussing:

The funny thing about this year is that once you realize that our Saints even in defeat have put up spectacular stats against every team that they have played including the supposed tougher teams in the NFL, and then you see that the statement of "IF WE DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER WE WIN" is in fact TRUE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom