Playoff race as of week 13 (2 Viewers)

In regards to this Dallas-NYG game Sunday, there is another outcome to hope for, one which would really benefit us - IMHO..... a tie.

Highly unlikely - yes.
Impossible - no.

:hihi:

man just makes me sick how easy CHichago Schedule is who wants to bet they lose in first round of playoffs, becusae they hardly played anybody and when they do they lose:cussing:

I agree with you, but I doubt they lose in the first round. :mwink:

Well we enter the point in the season poised for the playoffs, like we did pretty much throughout Haslett's career. My confidence still has never waivered even when Haslett's teams faltered down the stretch.

very nice...im still trying to figure out if it is better if the cowboys or giants win this week. not sure tough call, the good thing is that one of them has to lose.

That's easy.........you hope that the Giants win because that would make it almost impossible for the Cowboys to win any tie-breaker scenario with four division losses. There's a possibility that three or more teams will end the regular season with the same win - loss record. Let's say that Dallas, Saints, Carolina, and the Giants all ended up going 10-6 or 9-7. The Saints would probably win tie-breakers because of a better conference record and division record (with win over Carolina in last game). It does matter whom we beat though. This 49er game goes a long way to gaining some seperation from one of these teams. Then again, we could lose to Dallas and the Giants and still make it to the playoffs if it's a three way tie because of our better division and conference record.

Ok, my head is now spinning. Let's just hope we get three more games and it won't matter because we are going to the dance.

Last edited:
Well we enter the point in the season poised for the playoffs, like we did pretty much throughout Haslett's career. My confidence still has never waivered even when Haslett's teams faltered down the stretch.

Hope is one thing, confidence is another. The latter had most definitely waivered significantly by '04.

I feel much better this year in that department.

Hope is one thing, confidence is another. The latter had most definitely waivered significantly by '04.

I feel much better this year in that department.

yeah you are correct

Updated the chart with home/away and day other than Sunday. Thanks for the compliments and let me know if I made any mistakes.

Updated chart with Sunday's games info. Nothing really helped us other than winning. If Carolina loses tonight, it gives us a good bit of help in the division though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom